[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
Virevly wrote:
"
Welcome then!
You also need to buy Incinerate and GMP, even though LMP will do just fine until lvl 60 or something :)

You can get the GMP as a quest reward ( library quest on mercilles )
Just started this build and having a blast with this one ...died a couple of times but that's just me coz i used to play melee build and still have too adjust ;P

Since the other choice in Library is CwDT I think you dont want to get GMP on this Quest(cause you need 3xCwDT). I would buy the GMP early, it makes Life easier and you dont get it elsewhere.

Really cool build, very well thought out. The Cwdt gem is really game-breaking lol. Have a couple Infernal Mantles in the stash, glad they'll finally find a use. Early levels are a breeze but that's usually the case, I'm curious how it holds up in a3m and on.

Btw should Clarity Aura be leveled all the way or is there a cutoff point?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Last edited by OwVEmrkMLX on Jan 11, 2014, 3:04:10 AM
for me it only got easier.

why wouldnt you level clarity all the way up? its mana reservation is the least of your auras. its barely noticeable for me with around 3,8k mana atm.
I'm curious to your reasoning behind Elemental Equilibrium more so early on. I do not have enough understanding of the node so i skipped it while leveling. From what i do understand is that our main source of damage is incinerate at level 10(and through out all levels) and that it is relatively the only spell that we cast. So technically we are giving what ever we hit a 25% increase to fire resistance but a -50 decrease to other resistances. Why take it so early? and how does it fit into the build as a whole? Thank you for your time! LOVE THE BUILD BTW.
"
SpacexRex wrote:
I'm curious to your reasoning behind Elemental Equilibrium more so early on. I do not have enough understanding of the node so i skipped it while leveling. From what i do understand is that our main source of damage is incinerate at level 10(and through out all levels) and that it is relatively the only spell that we cast. So technically we are giving what ever we hit a 25% increase to fire resistance but a -50 decrease to other resistances. Why take it so early? and how does it fit into the build as a whole? Thank you for your time! LOVE THE BUILD BTW.

There is no Elemental Equilibrum in the build - for the very reason you stated. Maybe you confused it with Eldritch Battery.

"
why wouldnt you level clarity all the way up? its mana reservation is the least of your auras. its barely noticeable for me with around 3,8k mana atm.

I remember my other casters had trouble running clarity+disc at mid-levels as total mana was low so I stopped leveling it at one point.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Last edited by OwVEmrkMLX on Jan 11, 2014, 4:41:36 AM
shouldnt be a problem with EB and infernal (and possibly other sources of +mana too)
@Bawheidbob: Bah... I had a similar experience on lower levels(A2normal). I just ran with normal incinerate/Faster proj/LMP(was lvl 24 or something), when I teleported into two rare mobs. One with a faster cast aura, one with the increased damage aura. And one of them had the bringer of bones mod. First time I encountered it, so I tried to walk away, but for some reason I couldn't. Thought my game bugged :D
I should really be sober, next time I go with the one week/nemesis.

Anyways.

@Holocaustus: as said, we want Clarity at max level :)
I just ran with clarity all the way, and didn't have discipline on a lot, due to the mana costs. Once you get EB, you should have no problem using them both.

@SpacexRex: like said, there is no EE in this build. There is a list with notables we do get in the guide :)
Also, speaking about EE, thanks to the infernal mantle, it's possible to run EE maps :)

Edit: Ah right.
I started a guild for people doing this build/starters/etc, so people can ask me and others doing this build stuff ingame :)
If you are interested in joining... find me ingame! I have no clue how you people manage to see what char I am on, but apparently you can, so... do your magic!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Jan 11, 2014, 6:33:28 AM
"

As for the bandit Rewards.

Bandits
Act 1: Help Oak - 40 Life, Do want!
Act 2: Kill all three - Only Alira's might be useful, though, 4% cast speed is worth nothing. You would have to sacrifice a 8% life node to get it, losing around 150 life endgame. Honestly not worth it(unless you plan to level up beyond 90. Then you might want to pick it up.).
Act 3: Kill all three - We do not use charges, except for endurance charges. But since we turn them immediately into Immortal Call, it's not much use to us. So the skill point is the one with the most value for us here.

Don't you mean Normal, Cruel, Merciless?
"
stuffinator wrote:
"

As for the bandit Rewards.

Bandits
Act 1: Help Oak - 40 Life, Do want!
Act 2: Kill all three - Only Alira's might be useful, though, 4% cast speed is worth nothing. You would have to sacrifice a 8% life node to get it, losing around 150 life endgame. Honestly not worth it(unless you plan to level up beyond 90. Then you might want to pick it up.).
Act 3: Kill all three - We do not use charges, except for endurance charges. But since we turn them immediately into Immortal Call, it's not much use to us. So the skill point is the one with the most value for us here.

Don't you mean Normal, Cruel, Merciless?

Oh man xD
Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for letting me know, fixed it!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
No problem mate :) sweet guide btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info