[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

First of all, thanks for the build!

I have been leveling this build on Nemesis as my second character, I'm currently lvl 68 and I would like to share some modifications I made to the CwDT setup, this is what I use:

4-Link: lvl 1 CwDT - Lightning Warp - Enfeeble - Decoy Totem
3-Link: lvl 1 CwDT - Enduring Cry - Arctic Breath
4-Link: max lvl CwDT - Immortal Call - Molten Shell - Increased Duration

- Enfeeble can be switched for Flammability, but I would rather be safe
- The reason for the 3-link is that I need a green socket for Arctic Armor, I plan on 6 linking my chest, so having the Arctic Armor there is not an option
- Using reduced duration with lightning warp doesnt really help imo, the warp speed is fast enough to get you out of harms way and it will also have a negative effect on the curse
- Decoy Totem with lightning warp is a great combo, it will place the totem where you teleported from, so that the mobs can be burned down before they reach you again
- I think that having Immortal Call and Enduring Cry on seperate CwDT is a much stronger setup and when combined with increased duration its even better
- Molten Shell will also benefit greatly from Increased Duration, absorb shield and armor buff will last longer
- I dont really see the benefit in running Firestorm/Mana leech, the damage from Firestorm is low and I already got Mana Leech from Incinerate

Keep in mind that I play on Nemesis, so with this setup I obviously aim to be as defensive as possible

Thank you OP for the guide, very interesting and economical and seemingly very well synergised build. Wish there's a 'like' button somewhere. gonna try this out cheers
First of all, i looooove that build. I tried a lot of different playstyles/builds and this is the most fun and most effectiv/cheap build for me right now.

I have a question regarding the Infernal Mantle:

Since i have the 6 right colours on the Mantle, should I

A: Sink all my currency in trying to 6L the Mantle with 6S

B: Try to 4L the other Mantle, so i have time to 6L the 6S one.

I dont have that much currency on Domination, the 4L is fine for now, but i wonder how to upgrade this the best way.

And the Other question i have:

If you would min/max, would you prefer R/G/G/B/B/B with Faster Casting or R/G/G/G/B/B with Faster Projectiles.

thanks for the awesome build, i rly like the LW+CwDT, clever idea
@Zeit: interesting take, I might steal a few of those idea's to improve the build :)
@niratschi: I'd say B. Getting an item to 6L takes a lot of time. And I mean, a LOT of time.
As for minmax, Faster Projectiles. Minmax means less lightning resistance, meaning Lightning Thorns could potentially kill you. Getting even more cast speed won't help you then, but more damage/cast will :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
@Appels_Zijn_Gezond
Thanks! Looking forward to it.

@niratschi
I would suggest you try to 5L the 6S mantle and sell the 1S. You could also use a blessed orb to get more than 3% fire dmg as implicit value.

If you really want a 6L buy a new 6S at a later time. Just trying to get the 6S with jewelers is not worth spending the currency on as long as you can get a new one for 7-8 chaos (imo)
I started a Scion and i follow this build. im still low lvl but very excited.

A question about Skill Gems.

We only need to buy CwDT ??

all other skill gems needed for this build are provided from Quests? I am new in this game , i really want to make a badget plan to get the gems before investing in other categories.

Thank You
Welcome then!
You also need to buy Incinerate and GMP, even though LMP will do just fine until lvl 60 or something :)

I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Been playing this setup myself and having good fun - A few scary moments but made it back as far as I have ever gotten (Act3 Cruel) so hopefully will finally make it to Merci.
TFIGEGKTB
"
Welcome then!
You also need to buy Incinerate and GMP, even though LMP will do just fine until lvl 60 or something :)

You can get the GMP as a quest reward ( library quest on mercilles )
Just started this build and having a blast with this one ...died a couple of times but that's just me coz i used to play melee build and still have too adjust ;P
I reeeped two rare packs in marketplace took me down fast - Over two months of smacking my head against the Nemesis wall. Starting to wilt a little :)
TFIGEGKTB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info