[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Oh no, That was not a recommendation. That was just me showing off. You should always use potions, but I just wanted to see how far I could go without using a potion, or any hit and run tactic. Like I said, with potions, I wouldn't have died there ;P
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hello, i returned to POE after many many months away and decided to go with Scion and this build. a lot things have changed so i feel like a newb. i have a lvl70 Marauder (from open Beta) but he is now so badly geared and outdated that he is absolutely hopeless. i have some gems to start with although i doubt i have the gems your build requires.

1)at what level is your gem/gear build complete? I mean at what level you can equip all the gems you refer.

2) Is it worth the cost to buy/craft items at low levels e.x. 20-30lvl so someone can equip the skills?

3) of course i play at standard league, whats the total cost for all of this nowadays?

thank you very much for the helpful guide.
Last edited by sirsadi on Jan 8, 2014, 12:50:08 PM
Welcome back!

1). Well, officially 31. But to really enjoy this build to the full extend, you will be looking at the far 50s, maybe even far 60s, since this build really shines when you have a bigger life and mana pool(so the CwDT will go off more frequently etc etc)
2). No. Instead, buy leveling gear. Here are a few examples(so no musts): The Crest of Perandus makes you quite tanky, while the Searing Touch will increase your dps by a lot(leaving you somewhat fragile though). Beserk Pass is both offensive and defensive nice(except for the lack of resistance), as the aurumvorax is a good defensive option(face it, low level uniques aren't worth the IIR early on). Cybils paw is also a very good item for leveling btw. And Moonsorrow could even last until mapping.
So yeah, I'd recommend getting leveling items instead of crafting your own gear. If you really don't want to spend a few chaos on leveling gear, don't worry, you should be fine without any leveling gear. Just make sure you get life on your items, and some nice spell damage on your wand/shield :)
3). Infernal Mantle: 1 chaos, Saffell's: 10-15 chaos, good wand: 1-10 Chaos. Use poe.xyz.is to see how much most wands cost :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Thanks for an awesome looking new build. I will most definitely be trying this out.

I have already picked up the Mantle, and in negotiations over a Frame right now. I am also looking at a Searing Touch for leveling, and have a Cloak of Flame 4L. While the sockets aren't ideal, that lvl 62 requirement gives me plenty of time to play around with the Mantle.

Is the Cloak of Flame viable for early days with this build?
Holy shit dat alt art

I haven't used it, but it looks okay. We won't be dealing much burn damage since we don't have big hits, so those stats won't do much for us. The fire res, and the damage taken conversion is nice though, combined with AA(turn it on before you start casting incinerate), this could mean you take 20% less physical damage. If you are planning on playing nemesis, this could be one of the better leveling items out there :)

So yes, I am positive it will be viable!
I am a nice guy.
Yeh, that alt art is pure sex!

I play on Standard.

Thanks for the tips.

Will report back after I have played a bit
Last edited by KeefK on Jan 8, 2014, 1:47:17 PM
Hey, thanks for this guide! I'm a relatively new player, and I used this build to get my second character up to mapping, currently level 66.

That said, I decided I wanted to change the build around a bit, spent about 20 respec points to get this 76 point tree:

I took Iron Reflexes and a bunch of +% evasion rating. I'm running Grace instead of Discipline, since it seems I don't need too much regen to sustain AA if I'm standing still and teleporting.

The massive armor is a nice boost because combined with Mind over Matter, I take relatively litte damage and taking smaller hits means more mana left over for casting/AA.

To save some points, I did have to spec out of some spell damage and casting speed nodes, though it seems my dps is only slightly lower, and I feel that I'm able to survive longer with my mediocre gear.

Thank for your replies on my previous question.

Is there a chance someone can set some milestones for each difficulty?

what level to go cruel and so on.

Im a new player so i dont mind being a bit overleveled since it will take time to get that build complete, when i proceed to the game.

PS i dont want to rush through acts and then getting smashed on higher difficulties :))
@AntiCube
Interesting choice there. I must say though, I have currently 330 armour and I don't feel too scared about any hardhitting mobs, just because I regen my life so fast.
All those dex nodes feel a bit wasted to me and you should defiantly work on getting more life-nodes now

@Appels_Zijn_Gezond
CAn you give a hint what build you're currently trying? I'm really curious
Last edited by fractis on Jan 9, 2014, 5:25:48 AM
@Anticube: Hmm... I feel discipline is a must for end game. But who knows grace might turn out just fine. Kinda curious about it, let me know how it works out for you!

@Fractis: Well, I have made several builds over the past couple of days.
- Dual Flame blast totems, which I stopped leveling because it was... well boring(I guess totem builds aren't just my thing).
- Single Crit Prolife Burning Arrow. Slow start, becomes quite powerful later on. Might turn this one into a guide
- Firetrap/Viper Strike/Righteous Fire DoT insanity - Not sure if the RF will be sustainable, but this build is certainly fun as hell :")

Well, you'll see them coming when I finish the builds :>
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info