[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Nice build and guide. I'm working on something similar but with Flame Totem, focusing on critical strikes. I'll be using Infernal Mantle for awhile until I build up currency for a Cloak of Defiance and a high energy shield helmet.
same name in-game
The "Holy Strength" life node in the templar tree actually has 3% increased effect of buffs on you. It's only 4 points away if you feel that it's worth it for your arctic armour.
@bugofwrath SC Talisman
interesting use of warp+cwdt! nice!

what's the tooltip dps for your incinerate? i'm curious as to how much damage you're dealing out. thanks!
Is the mana leech gem necessary?

iv'e already used 120 chroms and i got 2 green 1 red 2 blue
@Bugofwrath: I'm not sure why I didn't look into this passive before, interesting! I'll mess around to see what setup fits best(on another note, wtb regret offering chaos)

@dirr: with four gems linked(Incinerate/faster proj/gmp/life leech)and with all gems at lvl 18: 937 tool tip dps.

@Kronox001: Definately not needed. In all the video's I've posted, I didn't link mana leech to my set up(still walking around with a 4 link).
It just helps a lot with some of the high elemental damage bosses, since getting to low mana there can be risky, but that can also be countered by save play/mana regen. I'd say stick with the blue, and link faster casting for that damage increase.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Dec 22, 2013, 5:26:15 AM
Hello Appels_zijn_gezond

This build seems so much fun. the video's are great to watch! so keep it up!
im gonne give this build a try because every aspect apeals to me.
especialy the Friendly/solo part :)

i have a question tho;
i know this is domination i started my guy there aswell
but you take no life points in your leveling guide wont the low life make it extra hard to level?
or should i stop worrying and just play? :)

ill keep following this build and let you know how it plays

Regard Relord (fellow dutch guy :) )
Should i level with spectral throw till lvl 31+?

Im using Incinerate+fasterP+lmp atm and im killing things quickly but i lose life quickly if they get close and i cant use warp yet.
@FellowDutchPerson: Maybe it's my playstyle, but I barely ever die to anything on normal/cruel, no matter my HP. I guess that's also because I have a solid set of leveling gear, that I don't need to pick up any life nodes early on. Might need to rethink this for those without the amount of leveling gear.

Even so, I solo'd domi on both normal and cruel without any life from the tree. It was rather easy as well. Hmmz.

@Kronox: You could, even though I found incinerate strong enough to get through most content early on. Have you tried a searing touch with those gems? The additional fire damage from that staff should roast everything before they can even touch you. Otherwise ST is a solid pick to level up with.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Awwwww yisssss

Incinerate: Now has a cast time of 240 milliseconds instead of 160. Damage has been increased by 77% per cast and damage effectiveness for supports has been adjusted from 20% to 30%. The number of stacks required to progress through a stage has been reduced to four casts.
Last edited by Kronox001 on Dec 22, 2013, 8:37:50 PM
I've only did one map, but it already feels so much stronger. I clear maps much more faster now, making this build not only strong, but incredibly fast now.

My tooltip dps went up from 937 to 1116. Roughly an increase of 5% in raw damage, and since we hit stage three in 12 casts instead of 18, we hit our last stage 30% faster. This is noticeable and I don't think this buff was necessary. But hey, who are we to complain?

I'll see if I can make a few vids this afternoon, showing off the new clear speed :)
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info