[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

hi..
im really" love this build..

can i ask you?
how to make this build viable for atziri?
Best guide ever seen so far.

Period.
How do you get through the early game with this build? my INT is very low so i'm using molten strike and dual swords to level up because spells are too weak. Also, when should I start using incinerate?
That is interesting, I never found incinerate weak to start off with. While looking over your gear, it doesn't seem you are really lacking, so I find it strange you don't have damage with incinerate.

Do you charge your incinerate? Mobs should die before you get to max stage, but still.
Also, did you link anything to incinerate? Low level support gems like faster projectiles can help increase the damage output, while LMP can help you with the AoE.

If you are really struggling, get a low level AA, and just use it when you are standing still.

Also, for the int problem: Get an amulet with added int(like you have now). It should cover most of the INT problems until you get to the witch area.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Thanks for the reply! As I got further in to the skill tree and gained new gear, I was able to see the strength of incinerate + LMP alone. I'll make sure to try your suggestions, but for now I just wanted to say that the build is great and i'm looking forward to playing it until awakening launches.
Its getting close to end of days for this build with 2.0 coming soon. I just wanted to post an update on my equipment. I've tweaked it a lot from the initial build instructions (which I totally loved) and I really like it. With my old (suggested) equipment, I could face-roll anything, and I mean ANYTHING, ALL map bosses, except atziri. Given I had the right ele flask at hand this game was no challenge, but my IIR was in the 60-80's with IIR gem. With the set up I'm playing now, its a little more challenging. I can no longer just melt through everything with no skill, but I have kill IIR of 216 (with IIR gem) which I really like. If I could only get my fire res back up to max thanks to andvarius, oh well incinerate is almost dead so I will just play like this until respec.

EQ I'm using now:

I'm running HoI, AA, Clerity, and PoL auras just fine. Focus was Res>IIR>Mana Regen>damage>everything else. (chaos res is at +39!!!)

Total cost of build was ~20ex
Last edited by Shinare on Jun 23, 2015, 11:35:11 PM
HI all again. I can see this thread is just about dead. I hate to double post but here goes:

Since there are literally days left until this build is gone, I've been doing some experimenting. Been doing some more tweaking to my EQ. This is the first character that I've gotten so high on IIR and still can play relatively easily. I'm running two andvarius, and PoE aura. Still have maxed out res at 79, but had to lose HoI. Also changed out my chest due to needed res, so DPS is way down but survivability is way up. Before doing so, the %100 extra spell damage kept killing me even on merc dominus!

Running 75 and 76 maps OK but only blues with pack size and maj/rogues. IIR on kill is 271. I should have done this months ago!

Here's the equp I'm running:

IIR equip

Thought about ratpith but like the extra max's with shafells.
Last edited by Shinare on Jun 26, 2015, 10:20:37 AM
I'd say, give the rathpith a try. Saffell's is in the build because of the synergy with the Infernal Mantle. Without it, I think the rathpith will be a stronger option :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Thanks for the tip on the rathpith, it does seem to be a little better with it. I'm lovin this for the next 9 days. :)

I no longer have max fire res full time, but I drop PoE and run PoF when needed (crematorium boss). Seems just fine. In fact, I situated my gear so that I can either run PoE or remove that and run one of the single purities when I need the extra ele res buff on a single ele.

Loved this build so much, I'm looking forward to your 2.0 builds with bated breath. Cant wait!!!
Last edited by Shinare on Jul 1, 2015, 3:36:44 PM
I just tried this out with the new changes, and it looks to me that my damage has almost tripled, even after dropping Herald of Ice! Granted, we don't have the shotgun effect anymore, but I was just using LMP so when I shotgunned a target, it was getting triple my old damage. Now it looks like I'm doing the "shotgun" damage to all targets!

Am I missing something obvious as to why this isn't still an awesome build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info