[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

God damned nightmare trying to get G-G-R-B on my mantle. Friggin 400 Chromes and nothing yet.
i am playing this build but i have to say i can't get sustain im lvl 62 and i get 1 hit from melee mobs no armor and low hp ....i don't know how u can sustain i got 1.4k hp and have no ideea how to avoid melee mobs. I realy whant to play as a wizard in this game but they are so low at sustain this game seems so phisical oriented :(
@ JTDSR71: really? :/ I colored several Infernals now, all in around 100 - 200 chromes. If you are really that unlucky, try getting a 6socket first, and then coloring it. It should be easier to get the colors then.

@Ackasha: can you link me your gear and current tree? 1.4K is by far not enough. I'm pretty sure I had around 2.5 - 3K by then.. it feels like you are missing a lot of health from gear..
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Yeah, 420 total, not one GGRB combo. :(

I just equipped the Mantle for the other bonuses, and I will worry about the +1 to fire gems later on.
Hey folks,

I want to give some feedback, too. I am currently lvl 69 in Domination. When I was lvl 62, i had about 1,9k-2k HP, and I had no problems farming docks since Lvl 58, due to Arctic Armor and LL.

I totaly love this build. I started now with mapping, currently 2,4k HP, and I can even kill Brutus/Kole without dying. I ran some maps with a few ppl and I never died, while some of them died. My favourite moment was when i ran my yellow quest reward map from Dom, Half regen, mobss +75% fire resi. I ran with 4 guys, and i was one of the two last living, killing the boss.

So i had and have a blast lvling that char, and i have one question. How important is chaos resistent? How important are the notes at the top for that?

how good is this in a group of 6 people ? dps wise
Last edited by mopzi on Jan 12, 2014, 4:57:41 AM
@niratschi: happy to hear!
I found one amathyst flask a must early on. Now, I don't know anymore. I barely use it nowadays. Other than that, I have no chaos res on my gear.
Also.. what notes at top? :X

@mopzi: If you have a 5/6l, it's insane. Even with a 4L you can still deal a ton of damage, but you will be running without added chaos then, which is a huge dps boost.
Without added chaos, you will be sporting around 20 - 25K dps to everything up close, with added chaos, 30 - 35K, to give you some numbers :)

Also, I updated this build to 1.0.5!
What changed? Well, nothing. I was afraid voidbearers could touch us now, but after doing some testing, I realized this is just some old wive story from reddit.
To emphasize the soloing capabilities, I ran a no regen map, while upholding AA(only turned it off during movement). Due to the huge amount of mana, this is more than just possible. Even though the map was 125%(no chisels), this was rather easy.

I ran poorjoys assylum. When running this map, I have one advice: turn off lightning warp in your CwDT. Unless you are really tanky. But this shit needs to be done carefully. Especially those vulnerability guys can be hell.
But without LW this map was rather easy. Died once due to getting teleported with no end :P
Sadly the recording ended with black screening and sounds only.
A shrine map, with no impressive mods(enfeeble and turbo were worth mentioning I guess, but I did tanked piety in her iceform). Ice form Piety was easy. She hit hard, but nothing I couldn't handle. Tanked a full round. TAKE THAT random guy from page 6.
And a shipyard with was insanely hard due to these mods(Vulnerability, addec cold damage, min max res is quite crappy, especially with those flicker strikers/flame golems in the map. Had to turn of LW to save me some trouble.

So yeah, all in all, this build seems to be soloing everything among the way, even though it's nearingit's limits. I feel like I shouldn't be running too many hard mods on my other 77/78s. Ah well next stop, Dominus 78!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Jan 12, 2014, 6:23:28 PM
"
@niratschi: happy to hear!
I found one amathyst flask a must early on. Now, I don't know anymore. I barely use it nowadays. Other than that, I have no chaos res on my gear.
Also.. what notes at top? :X

Purity of Flesh, the 3 Life nodes at the top, they give you +14% Chaos Res. But I think they are not that important then...
Is this build also viable when you start as a Witch or a Ranger? Or just as a Scion(Gem rewards from quests which you need for this build, etc.)?
I thought of playing this build right at the start of the new league in about a month.
I think it's viable as a witch as well. You will need to level up a ranger to 14ish to get that faster projectiles though, but other than that, most gems should be available to you, except the 3 CwDTs of course.
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info