[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

So after acquiring another 200 chromes pretty cheap today, someone posts a 5L Mantle with the colors I needed for 14 chaos today, beautiful.

I added the added chaos damage gem to it and the damage is pretty damn decent. Quite happy with the build, although Lightning Warp can be a pain in the ass at times.
can only use 1 cwdt with the changes? .. i dont know how im gonna work with this
"
DiamondBrisk wrote:
can only use 1 cwdt with the changes? .. i dont know how im gonna work with this

What changes? Cast on Crit got a cooldown, CwdT already had one.

And yeah, the biggest problem with the build seems to be to get the right colors on the mantle. If you're determined to get 3 greens it's probably cheaper to just buy a pre-colored one and link that.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
DiamondBrisk wrote:

What changes? Cast on Crit got a cooldown, CwdT already had one.

And yeah, the biggest problem with the build seems to be to get the right colors on the mantle. If you're determined to get 3 greens it's probably cheaper to just buy a pre-colored one and link that.

Here is how it got around off colours on my Infernal Mantle.

Spoiler

You lose a little available mana and reduced mana has no on arctic armour. But it's a whole lot easier getting those colors/links correct.
may try this build in the next 4 month league
looks really fun
"
I think it's viable as a witch as well. You will need to level up a ranger to 14ish to get that faster projectiles though, but other than that, most gems should be available to you, except the 3 CwDTs of course.

Would you recommend to go as a witch ?
"
DiamondBrisk wrote:

I most likely will, but that's just to see the difference it makes for leveling etc etc. I would recommend going with a scion.
But if you want to go with a witch, it's perfectly possible :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
i have some real trouble understanding how 3 CwDt work.
( im newly returned, played in open beta where i sucked, so i decided to strictly follow a guide this time)

i have 3 CwDT at lvl 34

CwDt --> firestorm
CwDt---> lighting warp --> flammability
CwDt ---> frost wall --> endyring cry ---> immortal call

So when i take dmg ALL skills proc ???

because i never see flammability debuff on mobs, never seen firestorm. i always notice the frost wall effect, but i think im missing EC and IC after that.

Im i doing something wrong here? did i socket them at wrong order or something?

Sorry if im being stupid, but i rly like this build, and with my poor recources im doing my best.

PLUS we keep ALL CwDT at lvl 1 >??
Last edited by sirsadi on Jan 13, 2014, 2:06:48 PM
No, you need to level up the Firestorm + Molten Shell CwDT. As for the ones not casting, make sure you don't have gems with higher level requirements than your CwDT can support.
"
"
DiamondBrisk wrote:

I most likely will, but that's just to see the difference it makes for leveling etc etc. I would recommend going with a scion.
But if you want to go with a witch, it's perfectly possible :)

Well i thougth about the witch, because with her i get the Incinerate Gem, which i don't get with a Scion. If i start to play this build with the new league in about a month, it would be a bit easier, or am i wrong ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info