1.0.3 Patch Notes

patch is full of bugs.trying to switch channels in trade chat and you get operation timed out and after a few tries you get dc.Players complaining of loosing 75+ maps after dc and not able to getting back in them.Complaining of loosing curency after small roll backs and so on....Pretty dissapointed.
Chill - stuff can happen. They sure are already trying to fix it.
played a map - > dc -> map gone -> stuff that i collected = gone...
"
Qarl wrote:

Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.

that's the same shit D3 does... you come across some spawning mobs and instead of "yeah, more to kill" it's "meh, I have to wait until they'v done their thing". breaks the flow of the game for no reason at all.
"
Buchsbaum wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.

that's the same shit D3 does... you come across some spawning mobs and instead of "yeah, more to kill" it's "meh, I have to wait until they'v done their thing". breaks the flow of the game for no reason at all.

Agree, completely unnecessary. Not sure how these things pop up as priorities for fixing.
"
siMoK wrote:
played a map - > dc -> map gone -> stuff that i collected = gone...

They just don't have a alpha testers anymore. They all fired for Poison Arrow, Viper Strike, RF.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Viper strike should have been just put back to the damage it was before the nerf. Poison arrow being buffed just as much as viper is a joke.

Poison arrow can be scaled by way more things than viper strike can.
The sound that my highlander sword makes on contact when thrown with Spectral Throw is now completely awful. Sounds like somebody banging tin foil around in a metal box.

Dunno if this is a result of the "slashing" sound change, but it's awful.

Can't wait to level up to my Void maul, hope it gets better with that.

Note: tin sound only happens when fighting armored enemies - this was all in the Ebony Barracks. Sound got better when I moved on to other, more fleshy targets.

Note 2: moved on to Voidhome Maul. Sound is good and crunchy again.
Last edited by SonOfSmak on Dec 11, 2013, 2:33:38 PM
"

well it's not just stuff can happen.with all this bugs imagine playing hc and hanging in game and die because of this crap?Shit can happen right?Don't get patch live before testing it.They should know that already.And since it's not only 1 bug and are multiple and big ones it's not just stuff you know...How about if you would find a mirror of kalandra and server rolled back for the last minute and you would lose it?Shit happens right?
"
lucian_22 wrote:
"

well it's not just stuff can happen.with all this bugs imagine playing hc and hanging in game and die because of this crap?Shit can happen right?Don't get patch live before testing it.They should know that already.And since it's not only 1 bug and are multiple and big ones it's not just stuff you know...How about if you would find a mirror of kalandra and server rolled back for the last minute and you would lose it?Shit happens right?

Good one sir!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info