1.0.3 Patch Notes

im not a big fan of adding direct chaos damage and resists to the tree. call it 'elemental' when you are at it, because the only difference is ES interaction now. but it makes 75% chaos a real possibility so oh well

barrage + chain/gmp + CoCrit == extreme abuse potential. and it looks like 'ranged multistrike'.

VS/PA - dead skills, even with 15 or 30% buff. id love to see anyone using it in group play in maps. can anyone provide any build that makes them less than ornament? clearing docks is not 'viable'

"
sidtherat wrote:
im not a big fan of adding direct chaos damage and resists to the tree. call it 'elemental' when you are at it, because the only difference is ES interaction now. but it makes 75% chaos a real possibility so oh well

barrage + chain/gmp + CoCrit == extreme abuse potential. and it looks like 'ranged multistrike'.

VS/PA - dead skills, even with 15 or 30% buff. id love to see anyone using it in group play in maps. can anyone provide any build that makes them less than ornament? clearing docks is not 'viable'

just sold a lvl 18 with Q PA yesterday in expectations of the other guy :D

Please fix Hexmaster thingy, thanks
IGN: WildTortillaFart
There is a bug. Curses that mobs cast on me are not expiring. I have the passive which is curse I cast doesn't expire.
Just tested Spider Forest Map. Blacksmith is so easy now.
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
There is a bug. Curses that mobs cast on me are not expiring. I have the passive which is curse I cast doesn't expire.

Haha mobs curse you now forever :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where the visual display of a monster's resistances did not update if this status changed while you were hovering over it.

WOW! Thanks GGG!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.0.3
Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.

but zombies aren't invulnerable when climbing out of the earth...

why?

The talking to Dialla gives waypoint to next difficulty is awesome. Just yesterday, after killing Dominus and not dying, I got disconnected. I was in a group, and was able to go back, but that has happened to me before, and it's not nice.

Also, please, for the love of Jebus, please let us turn off the rain in the final Dominus battle. I've said it before: he does not need the help of desync, too. The desync is so heavy that I get disconnected while trying to kill him and after killing him.

That why I don't go up there that much.

Please add an option to turn off the rain. Atm, it's one of the most frustrating things that can happen in the game.

Cool patch. :)
"
PopeJo wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.0.3
Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.

but zombies aren't invulnerable when climbing out of the earth...

why?

killing zombies as they rise is one of the most pleasurable activities in poe please do not ruin this for others.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
> Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.

I quit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info