1.0.3 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Added a new buff icon for the Proximity Shield effect.[/li]

I was heard! :D

ALSO: there is some very annoying bug with the forums. Whenever I post or send a PM, the page is stuck compleatly white.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Dec 11, 2013, 1:01:12 AM
Why does the projectile support have a drawback yet Weapon Elemental Damage and Melee Physical do not?

The attack speed reduction makes the bonus hardly worth while.
"
Ascendic wrote:
Why does the projectile support have a drawback yet Weapon Elemental Damage and Melee Physical do not?

The attack speed reduction makes the bonus hardly worth while.

At level 20, it's 50% more damage and 10% less speed, so your dps x 1.35 for your mana consumption x 1.2.

It's in line with most direct damage supports giving roughly x% more damage at (x-10)% more mana consumption.
"
leighferon wrote:
question about barrage...each hit has chance to crit? or is chance to crit per skill use?

crit is calculated per skill use, not hit
"
Kuduku has been restored to its correct art.

What! Newduku was the bomb! D:
RIP Poison Arrow, Viper Strike, RF Totems :D
I love how GGG "fix" their own mistakes.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Please

Tell me you didn't stealth-nerf Soul Mantle. I could always remove the curses, now it seems I can't with warding flasks. What's the deal?
IGN: WildTortillaFart
"
Chronodroid wrote:
Please

Tell me you didn't stealth-nerf Soul Mantle. I could always remove the curses, now it seems I can't with warding flasks. What's the deal?

Hex Master is bugged, making curses permanent on you.
^
It's got nothing to do with Soul Mantle. There's currently a bug where having the "curses never expire" keystone now does the same to yourself, apparently.
wow rly?

Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.

was this necessary? now we have to wait for 5 seconds until they are attackable? thats just boring. plz invest your programming time in something useful like fixing the blood magic keystone.

ty
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info