1.0.3 Patch Notes

"
GT_Tea wrote:
GJ,you let me down,GGG
New pet and skull is really cool,but when I see my poooor Infernal Blow...
Hope you can do sth to buff melee elemental templar before 5.0.0 :(

Ever thought that if your build is shit it's maybe on you, not on them ?
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Is this why when searching indexer, I'd see an item such as Tabula Rasa simple robe most with no level requirements while a few would have a level requirement

No. Level req is from gems socketed into Tabula Rasa.
New Barrage skill is absolute crap. You might maybe make it viable with at least 5L = Life leech(or LOH), GMP(LMP), Chain, and Physical(Elemental) damage gem. But you will still have to get mana leech from somewhere, or use BM keystone. That's first problem. Secondly, fixed fire direction is absolute crap also, you supposed to make this skill Strafe like (d2 as I remember, maybe even d3 has it), when bowzer is shooting in all directions when he sees enemy.

As lover of bowzers (in all games) I'm very disappointed because you failed again to make them viable. Because now Bowzers<All.

Yea, you can always make LA which is boring as shit to play with, because it's only viable skill now for bowzers. And yea, Split arrow, less effective than LA.
Last edited by quackyou on Dec 11, 2013, 3:58:11 AM
"
quackyou wrote:
New Barrage skill is absolute crap. You might maybe make it viable with at least 5L = Life leech(or LOH), GMP(LMP), Chain, and Physical(Elemental) damage gem. But you will still have to get mana leech from somewhere, or use BM keystone. That's first problem. Secondly, fixed fire direction is absolute crap also, you supposed to make this skill Strafe like (d2 as I remember, maybe even d3 has it), when bowzer is shooting in all directions when he sees enemy.

As lover of bowzers (in all games) I'm very disappointed because you failed again to make them viable. Because now Bowzers<All.

Yea, you can always make LA which is boring as shit to play with, because it's only viable skill now for bowzers. And yea, Split arrow, less effective than LA.

Patch has been there for couple of hours ( like ~5 ? )
Already QQing
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
where is duel requesting?
What are the new vendor recipes ??
Very nice patch .. Can't wait to play with Puncture and Poison Arrow :b
Gonna be Buff as Fuck xD
"
quackyou wrote:

It has not been tested yet at all ..
you should take your loser attitude and GTFO .. we don't need people like you in this game ..
"
Fruz wrote:
"
quackyou wrote:

Patch has been there for couple of hours ( like ~5 ? )
Already QQing

Huh? I was expecting something better than another useless skill. You'd better not add anything, than add some crappy useless skill. I just now know that GGG doesn't like bowzers. Spectral Throw > Any ranger skill. That's all. I'm out of here, and I'm not QQing, just saying what are they doing it's is total shit. And I might complain week after patch, but that won't change any thing at all.
"
Snuske wrote:
"
quackyou wrote:

It has not been tested yet at all ..
you should take your loser attitude and GTFO .. we don't need people like you in this game ..

It has not been tested by who? Streamers or whoelse? I've tested it by myself in various ways. But yea, when kripp or any other famous streamer will stay that it's absolute crap, everyone gonna believe it and start whining. FU, that's what I can say, dumbhead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info