Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Would anyone be interested in buying some of my ele gear? I have moved past it. you can check out my shop page or just look at my most interesting pieces.
"
spr4ts wrote:
"
ArmmondHammer wrote:
"
spr4ts wrote:
How hard is it to roll the colors on the Alphas? Deciding if I buy one with the right colors or if its easy to chrome it.

Depends on what your idea of right is.

Getting a rrgb is quite difficult, though doable.

Believe it took me 40ish.

Right colors for this build, rrgb.
40? Souldnt expect 100+ chromes then, right? I mean on average.
I spent 183 chromatics. I think that if you get it with less than 100 chromatics you are lucky, since it's a pure evasion and only with one green.
"
deiko2 wrote:
"
spr4ts wrote:
"
ArmmondHammer wrote:

Depends on what your idea of right is.

Getting a rrgb is quite difficult, though doable.

Believe it took me 40ish.

Right colors for this build, rrgb.
40? Souldnt expect 100+ chromes then, right? I mean on average.
I spent 183 chromatics. I think that if you get it with less than 100 chromatics you are lucky, since it's a pure evasion and only with one green.

I have RGGB Alpha's.
Right now I managed to max my resists w/o purities (or they are like 74, 75, 73) so im experimenting running low level maps with Anger, Wrath, Haste and Grace, the last 3 are on alpha's.
So far it looks guite good. The gems are L16 anyway so they are far from maxed.

However is is likely that I will need to RRGB the Alpha later and go for Anger, Wrath, Grace and fire/lightning purities. Lets see :)
At what point would you say life leech becomes superior to LGOH as the standard form of leech? I'm at level 46 with 400 dps and life leech has no chance as of yet.

Also loving it. It's easy to level with minimal gear requirements. I can't believe I've ignored the elemental auras for so long!
"
DashDigital wrote:
At what point would you say life leech becomes superior to LGOH as the standard form of leech? I'm at level 46 with 400 dps and life leech has no chance as of yet.

Also loving it. It's easy to level with minimal gear requirements. I can't believe I've ignored the elemental auras for so long!
Multiply your average damage by your life leech percent. When that number gets higher than your lgoh number, it is time to switch.
hey there I was just wondering how I level as a shadow? I havent been able to find that part of the section or I am blind. Thank you :)
Update my Gear yesterday !

Spoiler

Weapons has 275,6 eDPS and the new ring Havoc Nail...... is AMAZING add 700 my DPS.

My offence stats !
Spoiler

Don't have Gems with Q20 and max level is 17, I still miss 38% attack speed and arrive at 5.55 atk per sec
IGN: iSteven_K
"
4Karbon wrote:
Update my Gear yesterday !

Spoiler

Weapons has 275,6 eDPS and the new ring Havoc Nail...... is AMAZING add 700 my DPS.

My offence stats !
Spoiler

Don't have Gems with Q20 and max level is 17, I still miss 38% attack speed and arrive at 5.55 atk per sec

why do you have REDUCED duration with immortal call, lol?
HI guys I just found this sword on AMBUSH

It only has 1.91 aps, and aps is most important right?

But will it do?

Thanks for your advice

Last edited by Leolaw82 on Mar 27, 2014, 9:27:50 AM
Here we go with todays question *g*:

I would be able to buy a 5L lightning coil now.
Problem is: It seems as if I have to change all my other gear again then, to get back the lightning resists, right?

Should cost way more than the 3 Exalts for the Coil ^^

Is it really worth it?
I WOULD say "yes", since I really am having probs with phys. damage. But am not sure, since I got no experience playing with the coil.
And since I am on my way to acrobatics anyway.. isn´t 30% dodge better than converting 24% phys. dam?
Thansk in advance as always,
Rick

Well, maybe it´s time to post my current gear.
(It´s obvious that I need more life.. so no need to tell me THAT ;-) )

"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info