Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

This is my current skill tree and gear. I'm sitting at like 1400DPS atm at level 68 (need a 5link and gem levels). I'm running a more tanky variant of the build for invasion. I also have a high evasion shield and armor. What I'm wondering is..the spot I'm in atm I can either go for Resolute Techniques, or pick up the Increased buff/aura nodes. Which would be a bigger dps increase for me if I absolutely had to choose between the 2?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FtQguEZYXLxmFGYoZjhpsGo8c3B0UHaoi6iP2JDwkqiaVJ6ko-i2DL2826TyORnFJUUp9UzVVS1XWVvpXyVpIWm1k52aeZ6BtbG17b55wu3RBd9d9dX8rf8aApIMJh3aPRpMnlwabjZu1pwinXLQMtUi4k7vjwzrEospKzerTftQj1orZE-GI42ro1uq66-7tg-4O73rv8PPd9tr60vsJ_MX-ug==

Spoiler

I just spent 400 Jeweler's trying to 6 socket the 1600evasion armor. I'm using the other one as a temp until I get the 1600 evasion one 5L.
"
cloudscraper wrote:
"
cyranorick wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Never step into maps without max res. If you really need Acrobatics.. here's a tip for you - Run Grace over Haste. Trust me, you'll love it.

I´ll give it a try, thanks XD

(Though you got me confused here: Wasn´t the tone of the thread that APS > all? XD )

Being alive > APS

Wise words, Sir! XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Liking this build a lot!
Pretty shocked how I can easily map without max resist but I just got things fixed here 80/75/80 now. Waiting to get the +2 max resist node and lvl 20 purity :)
8.1k dps on ST right now
Next I need to find gears with +hp and a better sword to it but i'm fine as of now
My gears:
Spoiler
Last edited by cyuansheng on Mar 26, 2014, 9:56:56 AM
I was wondering how much of a dps increase would this weapon give me:

Current wep:

Other:
Really enjoying this character, probably the most out of any I've tried. It's also the first build I've followed and not made on my own whim.

Please critique my build.

Currently running a two codt set-up. They add great survivability. Managed to red red blue my sword which allowed me to move elemental weakness to the ring. Using purity of elements I have over capped resists cept for cold (57%) and chaos I havn't been able to do anything with... yet. Perhaps a few nodes?

3.4kdps spec throw and plowing through 70 maps with ease. My amy, belt and shield could and should be improved shortly.

Looking for Chaos and Cold resists on those upgrades.

I am currently at lvl69 where I don't know how to proceed. I am trying to find gear with WED and life, but it seems that for these rolls you always have to pay few exalts and I can't afford it.

I bought my Alpha's for 4ex 10chaos. My biggest acquisition ever, but that's the only expensive thing I can afford. I bought a new belts yesterday for 15chaos and that hurt a bit too. And the gloves for 5chaos. I still don't know how much I should pay for stuff so I hope I haven't been too far off.

My current gear:
Spoiler

The question is what should I upgrade next and in which order? Is it even possible without spending 5 exalts per ring? Let's say that I can't pay more than 1 ex per piece and that really is the maximum if not already too much.

By the way, for colouring that Alpha's I spent 183 chromatics (This has been asked many times in this thread).
I should add, here's my path

lvl 69

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEDlgSzBbURlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqI_YknSSqJpUo-i2DL28yiTbpOyg8jkZxUzVVS1XWVi1XyVfiWkhgQ2TnZp5tbG17bj1vnnC7d-V9dX_GgKSDCZBVkyeXBpu1na6iAKcIp4Ssf7QMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrN6tN-1CPZE-GI42ro1uq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf9tr60vsJ_ro=

Health at about 2700, which admittedly should be higher. Currently stacking health nodes before going for more dmg. I have another belt which puts me to 3100 health but drops my dps by nearly 300, it's a trade-off.
Last edited by ArmmondHammer on Mar 26, 2014, 10:02:14 AM
"
deiko2 wrote:
I am currently at lvl69 where I don't know how to proceed. I am trying to find gear with WED and life, but it seems that for these rolls you always have to pay few exalts and I can't afford it.

I bought my Alpha's for 4ex 10chaos. My biggest acquisition ever, but that's the only expensive thing I can afford. I bought a new belts yesterday for 15chaos and that hurt a bit too. And the gloves for 5chaos. I still don't know how much I should pay for stuff so I hope I haven't been too far off.

My current gear:
Spoiler

The question is what should I upgrade next and in which order? Is it even possible without spending 5 exalts per ring? Let's say that I can't pay more than 1 ex per piece and that really is the maximum if not already too much.

By the way, for colouring that Alpha's I spent 183 chromatics (This has been asked many times in this thread).

Rings and 3 link your foil for starters. I'm not sure why you are using two spec throws.

Have you considered going the lighting coil route? If you don't want that I'd find a high evasion chest piece next.
Last edited by ArmmondHammer on Mar 26, 2014, 10:17:25 AM
"
ArmmondHammer wrote:
"
deiko2 wrote:

My current gear:
Spoiler

Rings and 3 link your foil for starters. I'm not sure why you are using two spec throws.

Have you considered going the lighting coil route? If you don't want that I'd find a high evasion chest piece next.
I have thought about taking the lightning coil path. The I just need to focus on lightning res more. Of course also in this point it comes to the currency that I have.

The second spectral throw is going to be linked with item quantity, item rarity and culling strike. I am not using it at the moment. Also Hatred is there only for leveling purposes.

About those rings. I have checked POE XYZ and is it really so that a ring with 30% WED, +50 max life and some increased attack speed cost up to 5 exalts? What kind of rings I should be looking for with my chaos budget?
"
deiko2 wrote:
"
ArmmondHammer wrote:
"
deiko2 wrote:

My current gear:
Spoiler

I have thought about taking the lightning coil path. The I just need to focus on lightning res more. Of course also in this point it comes to the currency that I have.

The second spectral throw is going to be linked with item quantity, item rarity and culling strike. I am not using it at the moment. Also Hatred is there only for leveling purposes.

About those rings. I have checked POE XYZ and is it really so that a ring with 30% WED, +50 max life and some increased attack speed cost up to 5 exalts? What kind of rings I should be looking for with my chaos budget?

A 5 link Lightning coil may run up to 3-4 ex with the inflated prices.

If you want to keep it around 1ex there isn't much you can do in terms of improvement. You might get lucky if you search poe hard enough but a quick buy won't be easy with that budget.

Time to farm :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info