Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Here´s the old german fart back with another question.. :)

If I am not mistaken, it is mentioned somewhere in the thread that you are using acrobatics.
Your skilltree in the OP does not show that.

I giess I could use some extra dodge... am level 80 now and followed your build. What shall I specc out of, or better: When I am aimimg for acrobartics now ( 5 nodes ) .. what should I NOT specc instead?

DPS is around 6.5 k so far, which works for me, since I am not running high level maps atm.
Resistances are maxed, chaos is about 30%.

I seriously lack life and physical is killing me fromt ime to time.
Thee is no way I can afford a 5 or 6linked lightning coil.
So I guess acrobatics will REALLY help me.

I am obvieously trying to get more life on items atm... which leads me to my next question: How important is MAXED resi? If I loose 2 or 3 % resists in exchange for more life... (better equip really gets expensive atm XD ) would that be a good idea?

Thanks in advance as always.
Regards,
Rick

"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Never step into maps without max res. If you really need Acrobatics.. here's a tip for you - Run Grace over Haste. Trust me, you'll love it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
If u could have only one 20% quality gem which one will it be?
life leech?
"
nightblade157 wrote:
life leech?

elemental weakness without a doubt
"
Von_Douche wrote:
"
nightblade157 wrote:
life leech?

elemental weakness without a doubt

Hi guys just a quick question regarding chest pieces.

Not followed the thread for a while but is getting a lightning coil the best chest for this build? If so what should I be aiming to get my lightning resists up to once I have one.

Thanks
Running a lvl 20 purity of lightning alongwith elemental adaptaion/inner force should end up giving some 84-85% lighting resist i think?

Lightning coil honestly feels a lot better than using a tabula rasa (which I was using at some point). Even with 80% lightning resist u will end up cutting down 32% of physical damage, which would require some 4-5k AR to achieve the same effect.
How is Lightning Coil versus a high eva chest? I found a LC with pretty good rolls, but I'm not sure if I should go for a 5L/6L high eva chest instead of the LC.
If choosing between EVA chest and Coil, I'd go for Coil - it patches most of the problems of an evasion based build reducing huge physical hits and allowing you to be a lil bit more tanky.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Not to say they are much cheaper than the GG evasion chests. Resists aren't a problem for this build anyway, and coil has pretty decent life roll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info