Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Why u dont go for Berseking ? it give Attack Speed 12 % i think it helpful ? can u explain ?
IGN : MyOwnWayZ
"
miczer2 wrote:
Why u dont go for Berseking ? it give Attack Speed 12 % i think it helpful ? can u explain ?

Too far away, waste of points.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
what are the opinions on using this spec but s a bow/split arrow instead of ST? could it work? would it be significantly worse?
"
Chundadragon wrote:

89 points build, this gives a general idea how to level.

Sorry it isn't 80 points put I don't feel this spec really works before that many and still maintain a high amount of life, there really isn't much deviance from the main tree at this point since all the efficient life nodes are within reach of the aura nodes as well.

Past this point is where you can make changes to include more life, along the Ondar's path, going up Duelist/Ranger area for the 4 8%s etc.

Of course, you can always drop aura nodes but since they are along the path it's kinda hard to compromise there as well.

Thank you. Chunda, you actually inspired me to create an Ambush character so I can really play this spec to its full potential. You are the man.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
loegare wrote:
what are the opinions on using this spec but s a bow/split arrow instead of ST? could it work? would it be significantly worse?

I swap between a bow + split arrow when fighting different mobs.

Roughly with ST, I'm at 3.9K DPS

Though when I swap to split arrow, I get around 5K DPS and the fact my bow has knockback... kinda helps clearing mobs that come close to you.

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
miczer2 wrote:

Too far away, waste of points.

oh ty sir and i need to ask some question why use Lesser Multiple? why no use Greater Multiple ? pls explain thanks.
IGN : MyOwnWayZ
"
miczer2 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

oh ty sir and i need to ask some question why use Lesser Multiple? why no use Greater Multiple ? pls explain thanks.

Spectral Throw cant shotgun so you only use LMP for the extra AoE , using GMP would result into a pretty big DPS loss.
Last edited by baassi on Mar 26, 2014, 3:19:52 AM
I have a question for this amazing build...
What do u guys suggest for a single target skill?
Also, if u want to run double CWDT setup what would it be?
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Never step into maps without max res. If you really need Acrobatics.. here's a tip for you - Run Grace over Haste. Trust me, you'll love it.

I´ll give it a try, thanks XD

(Though you got me confused here: Wasn´t the tone of the thread that APS > all? XD )
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
cyranorick wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Never step into maps without max res. If you really need Acrobatics.. here's a tip for you - Run Grace over Haste. Trust me, you'll love it.

I´ll give it a try, thanks XD

(Though you got me confused here: Wasn´t the tone of the thread that APS > all? XD )

Being alive > APS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info