Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
evasi0n wrote:
I was wondering how much of a dps increase would this weapon give me:

Current wep:

Other:

It would decrease your dps.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
evasi0n wrote:
I was wondering how much of a dps increase would this weapon give me:

Current wep:

Other:

It would decrease your dps.

Are you sure Chundadragon? I owned that exact weapon at one point of time and it gave me almost same dps as this one :

High Ele DMG only impact the damage you do when you have low level auras. When you actually max out the auras on the build the elemental damage on foils is so trivial that all you want is to max out the APS on the weapon. Both weapons could be exceeded easily by a 2.13+ APS foil with only one or two elemental rolls on it.
How does this build deal with chaos damage? I only saw a +13% chaos resistance on all of your gear.
IGN: Portlandia
"
Portlandia wrote:
How does this build deal with chaos damage? I only saw a +13% chaos resistance on all of your gear.

At 69 I still have -60 chaos resistance.

My plan is to get a few new pieces with chaos resist, and get a couple nodes as well.

Right now it's just movement and life leech that keeps me alive vs chaos.
How hard is it to roll the colors on the Alphas? Deciding if I buy one with the right colors or if its easy to chrome it.
"
Portlandia wrote:

Ehh.. like any other build that's not CI? General advice is try and get into the positives for Chaos Res endgame.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Portlandia wrote:

Ehh.. like any other build that's not CI? General advice is try and get into the positives for Chaos Res endgame.

Chaos damage is very predictable. Either dodge/avoid it or outleech damage taken. That's how I do in high level maps.
"
spr4ts wrote:
How hard is it to roll the colors on the Alphas? Deciding if I buy one with the right colors or if its easy to chrome it.

Depends on what your idea of right is.

Getting a rrgb is quite difficult, though doable.

Believe it took me 40ish.
"
ArmmondHammer wrote:
"
spr4ts wrote:

Depends on what your idea of right is.

Getting a rrgb is quite difficult, though doable.

Believe it took me 40ish.

Right colors for this build, rrgb.
40? Souldnt expect 100+ chromes then, right? I mean on average.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info