Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

In response to the above post. This is my gear, I have 3k life and max resistance stacked very high. I do 8k damage. I have no issues what so ever. I also am only level 78, and have a lot of life nodes left to take. I would say lightning coil is worth it.

Auras I run -

Grace, Purity of elements, purity of lighting, wrath, anger and haste.

I would put anger in alpha's howl but I have spent 200 chroms and I have not gotten rrgb.

I may or may not swap out prism for something else later on.
"
Leolaw82 wrote:
HI guys I just found this sword on AMBUSH

It only has 1.91 aps, and aps is most important right?

But will it do?

Thanks for your advice

That weap would be great but for some melee build. Other than that it can serve as good leveling weap combined with Hatred since it has quite high physical damage.
"
borek664 wrote:
"
Leolaw82 wrote:

But will it do?

Thanks for your advice

That weap would be great but for some melee build. Other than that it can serve as good leveling weap combined with Hatred since it has quite high physical damage.

So would it be better to sell it and get a proper sword? Cos I can get 12+ex for this sword easy, it has the potential to be one of the highest dps sword in ambush
"
Leolaw82 wrote:
"
borek664 wrote:
"
Leolaw82 wrote:

But will it do?

Thanks for your advice

So would it be better to sell it and get a proper sword? Cos I can get 12+ex for this sword easy, it has the potential to be one of the highest dps sword in ambush

If I were you I'd sell it and try to find something with 2.0+ aps together with ele mods. Highest possible aps is the main goal of this build once you get your damage auras maxed.
"
cloudscraper wrote:
"
4Karbon wrote:
Update my Gear yesterday !

Spoiler

Weapons has 275,6 eDPS and the new ring Havoc Nail...... is AMAZING add 700 my DPS.

My offence stats !
Spoiler

Don't have Gems with Q20 and max level is 17, I still miss 38% attack speed and arrive at 5.55 atk per sec

why do you have REDUCED duration with immortal call, lol?

Put a random gem for leveling :D
IGN: iSteven_K
I dont know if this has been asked before, but is GMP a viable option to replace LMP?

What's the reasoning behind taking LMP over GMP. Is it pure mana wise?
"
I dont know if this has been asked before, but is GMP a viable option to replace LMP?

GMP imposes too high damage penalty as opposed to LMP. Besides, LMP provides enough screen coverage.
"

yep, been asked a lot.

Added to the reply above ST doesn't shotgun (you won't do more damage to a target directly in front with all 3 hitting since it'll still act as 1 hit) so GMP reduces damage for a little more screen coverage and costs more than lmp. Not worth it at all on main.

Only use for gmp would be for st - culling - gmp - rarity
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
cjc0013 wrote:

In response to the above post. This is my gear, I have 3k life and max resistance stacked very high. I do 8k damage. I have no issues what so ever. I also am only level 78, and have a lot of life nodes left to take. I would say lightning coil is worth it.

Auras I run -

Grace, Purity of elements, purity of lighting, wrath, anger and haste.

I would put anger in alpha's howl but I have spent 200 chroms and I have not gotten rrgb.

I may or may not swap out prism for something else later on.

3k Life is low, I would try to get to 4.5k life

I really like ur gloves m8
IGN: iSteven_K
Last edited by 4Karbon on Mar 27, 2014, 3:17:09 PM
I'm using this boots

it works decently great! Double curse helps to improve your survivability and easier bossing :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info