Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

best 3-ele sword for low leveling :D totally op lol
Soon to be 200 page long discussion topic :o. I wonder if Mathil ever thought his guide and spec would get such attention.
Not quite running with caliber of equipment that most can get, but this setup is a freaking breeze with even my gear

Spoiler
Hello, I'm rerolling to another class, so if some1 wants my gear, send PM! But I will only sell it as a package (all items together) - armor goes 35ex +10 ex (I'll sell it with Q20 gems) - fair enough? If some1 wants to reroll to this ele spectral thrower, I'm your gear guy! :-))

Spoiler
I'm on my second char. The first char is still in progress but needed to farm/ grind for currency or get lucky to proceed with that build so I'm doing this one atm.

It looks fun, is fun and interesting and it can help party members which I find handy.

Needless to day with a bad amount of currency, my gems in general has no quality except for my spectral throw which I found one with 14% quality on..

My plan is to take it as far as I can. I do not know but hopefully I'll reach lvl 20 with the gems and if I do, and still enjoy this, then I'll reforge them all to 20% quality gems and start over with new char but perfect gems and some equipment.

Really like the guide, cudos.
"
borek664 wrote:
Soon to be 200 page long discussion topic :o. I wonder if Mathil ever thought his guide and spec would get such attention.

Didn't think it would last this long or end up like this, no.

I held off on making a guide for quite a while through Domination and playing with it. When I went to check the forums I was pretty amazed there wasn't anything similar because to me it felt like the absolute balls and seeing the new auras, almost obvious to at least have a spec resembling it.

Anyway I'm currently playing around with a different spec, still ele based however. Will have a couple videos up soon. First one is just a bit of lols and should be up in a few hours.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
I found a nice Lightning Coil a while back and had it listed for 7 Chaos in my shop. I had no takers. After reading through this guide and discussion, I decided to see what I could do with it. 85 Jeweller's, 60 Fusings, and 6 Chromatics later, I arrived at:

So, I guess I'll be making a new Shadow soon.

Somewhat amusingly, I will likely never have rare pieces in my other slots to match the caliber of this chest.
Last edited by SilkTopHat on Mar 28, 2014, 8:17:43 AM
yolo exalted a low lightning :(
"
SilkTopHat wrote:
I found a nice Lightning Coil a while back and had it listed for 7 Chaos in my shop. I had no takers. After reading through this guide and discussion, I decided to see what I could do with it. 85 Jeweller's, 60 Fusings, and 6 Chromatics later, I arrived at:

Somewhat amusingly, I will likely never have rare pieces in my other slots to match the caliber of this chest.

60 fusing to 6L?

You should light some candle to God.
"
cloudscraper wrote:
"
SilkTopHat wrote:

60 fusing to 6L?

You should light some candle to God.

To make my 6L Lightning coil I used 130 fusing.
IGN: iSteven_K

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info