[SERVICE]Improve your build here !

"
Gula23 wrote:
you can not have ANY gear with added 1-12 lightning damage,fire, etc.

you would need rings and nekcs like this:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Taming

Ah yes I get it now, well I can put the point in EE really late? I see that this will make it alot harder. I should start out with cursing ok.
Hello Gula23,

First, sorry for my spelling, im not familiar with english.

Here is my though about a build i would like to start.
But i really dont know if its viable nor possible to reach my goal.
I really like to see shits burning but i dont want to go with discharge and i cant afford a searing touch atm.

here we go,

Class: Marauder,Duelist,templar (not really sure wich on is the best)

League: Domination and nemesis if possible

Currency: About 10ex

Main Skill: Flicker Strike cause its strongest "one hit" melee skill and providing crit chances ( Feel free to go with an other skill !)

Weapon: 2-Handed Staff, Axe or sword ( depending wich one is the best in term of critical
strike chances )

What do you want to do with your char? : Grind, Farm Late Game maps, Have fun, Do Alot of Dps, Survive, etc. Everything if possible of course.

More: I dont want to have to spamming flicker strike, i dont really like the idea to teleport all the time while getting strong desync.

In fact, i would like to hit the most harder than possible, three or six times maximum (multistrike / blood rage ?), being almost sure to get a critical strike in order to ignite big packs while proliferating the burning damage.

it would work like a fireball build but using a melee attack, building high life and survivability.

Was thinking about something like :

Flicker strike + Multistrike + proliferation + increase burning dmg + Melee phys dmg/chance to ignite

or maybe going with blood rage and 3/4 charges and

Flicker strike + Critical strike chance + Prolif + inc burning dmg + Ignite/Accuracy/melee

also, dunno wich weapon would be the best between these 3 :

Hope im understandable and you will be able to throw me some ideas or refrening me with this bad wish

Thank you !
Last edited by Madhibiki on Dec 1, 2013, 3:01:44 AM
"
Phoutjes wrote:
Class: 1 Scion 2 Shadow 3 Witch
League: Nemesis
Currency: Cheapest possible but probably won't work out very cheap
Main Skill: Elemental hit
Weapon: Wander.
What do you want to do with your char? : Kinda mf ranged, maps cuz the build probably only will work end game (lvl 66+)
More: I first wanted a physical wander build but my I caught Elemental Hit And I'm hoping I can make this work.
Its pretty much theorycrafting so if you could give advice on gear also that would be awesome

I made it now as a Scion because it has lots of lifenodes but I guesse starting from Shadow probably is better?
Build:

Thanks alot in advance!

So i acutally started with templar because its really easy to level up as ele cleave, and since you will just switch to wands late game doesn't really matter.
I focused the build around shock stacks but if you want the burning damage you can just drop some nodes to take burning damage in the templar area and in the shadow area.

thats what i came out with:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113GtQTkIilPGmzsOBmFV-IaOCSqd-UyiaeENukEs5BV42r60hRN8B8CcRcvHRSiAGTnj0ZV1tDQgUmApJuhz2WyOPfXZ71VxmZPrJjubxSweM4A_TowP3MXUDlSTC28N4IeTm3bC8HzWAeio3_GD8QnqX5ZEZbcx1ptnaMOSHC7O3wkPPyr44Sdqlqmp1zAUYhrYqy4yklR8-pw1RnX1p1wUha_XfKH234zYeKkkROejDZVSyaVbXu1SA==
Spoiler
ingame name : ZMorphS
"
Madhibiki wrote:
Hello Gula23,

First, sorry for my spelling, im not familiar with english.

Here is my though about a build i would like to start.
But i really dont know if its viable nor possible to reach my goal.
I really like to see shits burning but i dont want to go with discharge and i cant afford a searing touch atm.

here we go,

Class: Marauder,Duelist,templar (not really sure wich on is the best)

League: Domination and nemesis if possible

Currency: About 10ex

Main Skill: Flicker Strike cause its strongest "one hit" melee skill and providing crit chances ( Feel free to go with an other skill !)

Weapon: 2-Handed Staff, Axe or sword ( depending wich one is the best in term of critical
strike chances )

What do you want to do with your char? : Grind, Farm Late Game maps, Have fun, Do Alot of Dps, Survive, etc. Everything if possible of course.

More: I dont want to have to spamming flicker strike, i dont really like the idea to teleport all the time while getting strong desync.

In fact, i would like to hit the most harder than possible, three or six times maximum (multistrike / blood rage ?), being almost sure to get a critical strike in order to ignite big packs while proliferating the burning damage.

it would work like a fireball build but using a melee attack, building high life and survivability.

Was thinking about something like :

Flicker strike + Multistrike + proliferation + increase burning dmg + Melee phys dmg/chance to ignite

or maybe going with blood rage and 3/4 charges and

Flicker strike + Critical strike chance + Prolif + inc burning dmg + Ignite/Accuracy/melee

also, dunno wich weapon would be the best between these 3 :

Hope im understandable and you will be able to throw me some ideas or refrening me with this bad wish

Thank you !

So i saw you wanted to burn things and AoF is really good for it. I don't know how effective it can be but See what you like best and if you have some questions feel free to ask.

With the new dot changes i came out with this:

I'd preffer using Spectral Throw -> Increased Burning Dmg -> Increased Critical Chance -> Elemental Prolif -> Chance to Ignite

But you can do with flicker striker as well.

You should use Kaoms Primacy, but i think if you get a onde handed weapon and use with this shield : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chernobog%27s_Pillar

the damage COULD go higher.

Class:Scion
League: Scrub League(Standard)
Currency: I don't know
Main Skill: Spectral Throw
Weapon: One/Two handed sword or dagger
What do you want to do with your char? : farm late game maps. goal is to have enough dps yet survivability to make it to the end game, without having to rely too much on gear for res stats.
More: Hey I got a passive tree! Check it out and help with the rest of the build please? Considering I have zero knowledge about items, but pretty familiar with the mechanics now...

spectral throw scion
"
Ahseyo wrote:
What do you want to do with your char? : farm late game maps. goal is to have enough dps yet survivability to make it to the end game, without having to rely too much on gear for res stats.
More: Hey I got a passive tree! Check it out and help with the rest of the build please? Considering I have zero knowledge about items, but pretty familiar with the mechanics now...

spectral throw scion

What do you like best? Two handed Swords or Dagger?
Beucase if you want to use daggers shadow/ranger is a better option.
Builds with Dagger and With Two Handed Sword can be alot different so i ask you to decide wich one before we can adjust your build.
"
Gula23 wrote:
"
Ahseyo wrote:

spectral throw scion

What do you like best? Two handed Swords or Dagger?
Beucase if you want to use daggers shadow/ranger is a better option.
Builds with Dagger and With Two Handed Sword can be alot different so i ask you to decide wich one before we can adjust your build.

I've decided to go with two handed dagger build. The kiting potential on daggers is much better than swords and prefer playing a kiting role rather than just tanking stuff.
Also what did you think of my passive tree for a first time build? Was it decent?
Class: Scion
League: Any
Currency: 1ex till lvl 60
Main Skill: Elemental Hit Ranged Attack Totem
Weapon: Wand + shield i guess
What do you want to do with your char? : Survive, Be Hipster
More:
I want a cheap build that uses some niche skills, namely Elemental Hit and RAT.
I want to use a totem since it'd allow me stack stupidly crazy Attack Speed or Crit chance.

The base of my build would be this.

Now, there are some things to consider. I have never played a totem build so I do not know how much survivability I will need.

Should I go Evasion or Armour? I am decently close to both.
Which would be better DPS for a wander? I can stack crazy hitchance or crazy crits but not both.

Also, I am considering using lvl 1 GMP Power Siphon to gain power charges and to cull.

I am not new to PoE, but i never got really far and never played totems so I advice is needed. A lot of it.
Last edited by Draqone on Dec 1, 2013, 2:25:25 PM
League: Nemesis
Currency: Mostly self found, but I have some friends backing up and a few stuff from previous RIPs
Main Skill: Elemental Hit on a Dual totem with Ele Prolif
Weapon: Wand or Bow
What do you want to do with your char? : Mostly have fun, reach a high level.
More: Build plan
I planned to use these passives. Is that enough life? I didn't take anything accuracy related, that is a problem?
If I reach higher than that I will probably go to templar, taking life and elemental damage nodes.
"
Draqone wrote:
League: Any
Currency: 1ex till lvl 60
Main Skill: Elemental Hit Ranged Attack Totem
Weapon: Wand + shield i guess
What do you want to do with your char? : Survive, Be Hipster
More:
I want a cheap build that uses some niche skills, namely Elemental Hit and RAT.
I want to use a totem since it'd allow me stack stupidly crazy Attack Speed or Crit chance.

The base of my build would be this.

Now, there are some things to consider. I have never played a totem build so I do not know how much survivability I will need.

Should I go Evasion or Armour? I am decently close to both.
Which would be better DPS for a wander? I can stack crazy hitchance or crazy crits but not both.

Also, I am considering using lvl 1 GMP Power Siphon to gain power charges and to cull.

I am not new to PoE, but i never got really far and never played totems so I advice is needed. A lot of it.

Attack Speed would look like this:

Using Frenzy -> GMP -> Power Charge on Crit and possibly additional accuracy to gain charges.

Thats nothing much to say if you play safe and always stay behind your totems you don't need much armor/es and you could even stack mf gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info