[SERVICE]Improve your build here !

"
Smakbang wrote:
Class: (Duelist)
League: (Domination)
Currency: 20 Chaos. Just bought maligaro which made me poor
Main Skill: Quill rain+split arrow+cast on crit+ maybe ek or whatever does the most dmg and is safe.
Weapon: Bow
What do you want to do with your char? : Farm Late Game maps, Have fun, Do Alot of Dps,Survive
More: just not sure if I could improve my skill tree. Level 50 now and trying to transition into cast on crit.

My build for next few levels

My Build currently

My gear at present
Spoiler

Thanks for providing this service, If you need anything I check this forum regularly

EDITED Mana is a huge problem
Though i Should mention I am looking to farm maps and take this build to about lvl 70 and beyond

I amde some changes, and i know with quill rain you use ALOT of mana, especially if you are using chain. so the best thing is get blood magic or using the blood magic gem (6l?), or buiyng the unique ring wich gives mana on hit. You could try mana siphon o the sadow tree but i don't know if that will work. After some changes i come with this :

[spoiler]http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmy0XHbe2jX7NmN7GvqfqYtJNwA_V7WqTtkFDMU4qG8hbrymlXhPdDYTv_MVhIXTtVvpnoBpVeu_uDod2ZKNgSyP2GttKfTboBS3v8PljAedAoFpIFfC95qcwnrkF-edUPs8UcZcGJP3VAFFHQaotg8Si4dswfKq4378ZiqEioaRNkm_yqn-btfT4OdSNfVM1okCgn21stUgPqypbbXvndNbRVUth4tIZjDYmlYfbFr_z6nBSwFHjhGNDDkgRlp2j_KvwQhQgUEc=[/spoiler]

Tell me what you think
ingame name : ZMorphS
Class: Scion
League: Domination
Currency: whatever I have, 2 exalts and other random currency
Main Skill: most likely heavy strike and infernal blow but there might be something else I can use.
Weapon: 2H sword
What do you want to do with your char? : late game maps
More: melee 2h sword char with a decent dps and survivability. Till act 3 cruel I was having an easy time but then I started dying a lot, although I managed to get to merciless and farm some gear I cant survive anything past lunaris temple lvl 3.

My passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgUtBu4Q8BQgGYoaVRqPG_odqiFgJd8ppTGeMgk0NTWSNug7KECgRnFHfkrITeNOKlBHWK9gQ2BLYSFjF2SjZU1qk2xGbj1uaW6qb55ybHTtdPF4DXrvguSDCYTZhO-Haojxiq-QEZBsl3CbtZ65n8ukGaZXpzCpbqmUq8WsWa-itfK2Qb6nvrzAD8EHwzrEuMpK0k3UUtXt1fjXfuGI70722ve--wn-jw==

My gear
Spoiler

I can run 2 auras, currently I use grace and purity of elements this gives my 9k armour and caps my resists, with this I can at least farm docks, mana is also not a problem.
Thank you for your time.

"
Gula23 wrote:
"
Smakbang wrote:
Class: (Duelist)
League: (Domination)
Currency: 20 Chaos. Just bought maligaro which made me poor
Main Skill: Quill rain+split arrow+cast on crit+ maybe ek or whatever does the most dmg and is safe.
Weapon: Bow
What do you want to do with your char? : Farm Late Game maps, Have fun, Do Alot of Dps,Survive
More: just not sure if I could improve my skill tree. Level 50 now and trying to transition into cast on crit.

My build for next few levels

My Build currently

My gear at present
Spoiler

Thanks for providing this service, If you need anything I check this forum regularly

EDITED Mana is a huge problem
Though i Should mention I am looking to farm maps and take this build to about lvl 70 and beyond

I amde some changes, and i know with quill rain you use ALOT of mana, especially if you are using chain. so the best thing is get blood magic or using the blood magic gem (6l?), or buiyng the unique ring wich gives mana on hit. You could try mana siphon o the sadow tree but i don't know if that will work. After some changes i come with this :

[spoiler]http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmy0XHbe2jX7NmN7GvqfqYtJNwA_V7WqTtkFDMU4qG8hbrymlXhPdDYTv_MVhIXTtVvpnoBpVeu_uDod2ZKNgSyP2GttKfTboBS3v8PljAedAoFpIFfC95qcwnrkF-edUPs8UcZcGJP3VAFFHQaotg8Si4dswfKq4378ZiqEioaRNkm_yqn-btfT4OdSNfVM1okCgn21stUgPqypbbXvndNbRVUth4tIZjDYmlYfbFr_z6nBSwFHjhGNDDkgRlp2j_KvwQhQgUEc=[/spoiler]

Tell me what you think

I have looked at your tree. with the 9 points spent going for blood magic, what if I went for mana regen and mana nodes near deulist and the also took the reduced cost of skills nodes. would the reduction of 20% make a difference?

What is the ring that gives mana?

how much life should I aim to have for lets say level 70 maps?
Class: Templar
League: Havent really decided yet, probably standard
Currency: As much as needed.
Main Skill: Glacial Hammer
Weapon: 2H
What do you want to do with your char? : Farm Late game maps and High DPS with decent survivability.
More: Detail what you want with the build. I want to do something like Glacial Hammer-Cold to Fire-Fire Pen-Chance to Ignite-Ele Prolif-Inc Burning Damage as a main attack but idk if it would be considered single target or AOE so i was on the fence about adding something like Sweep-Life Leech-Melee Phys-Inc AoE. Running a flammibilty curse and immortal call with enduring cry as well, maybe warlords mark with the 2 curse keystone or with doedres ring
Last edited by Valineth on Dec 7, 2013, 5:36:25 AM
Class: Templar
League: Nemesis/HC
Currency: Close to nothing, since im actually really poor player.
Main Skill: Glacial hammer(single target dps), infernal blow(aoe).
Weapon: 2 Handed mace
What do you want to do with your char? : Hopefully survive till the 60+ and start farming some maps.
More: To be quite tanky while still being able to put out some decent damage. Main priority is on survival. It used to have blood magic passive but seeing as blood magic is now not being used so much because it reserves so much hp i decided to drop it.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAdwB5wJxBLMFLQVbD1QPzBQgFE0WbxiRGS4aOBv6HRQhVSSqJd8n7SkuMZ4yCTKJNZI26DbpOQ464TwFPfxBP0RyRtdQR1BQUeZVtVXGVw1X4lhjWK9Z818_YEthIWaeZ5tsRnJscql07XfleA1673y4fNmDsYTEhNmE74dqiPGKdIuMjM-PRpBVns2fy5_fogCkGaZXpmSnMKeEqWipbqxZrKq0L7Xyud2-isAawQTG2MmYz2XQ0NIh1I_ZYdw94XPi6uNq52PsOO0g7w7vfPAf8i_yRfPd9kj3vvrS_go=

My current planned passive tree. Want improvement on it.
Last edited by iDaeK on Dec 7, 2013, 6:41:51 AM
class : scion

passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFLRQgGlUxnjJ-NZI26DpSOuFAoErITeNQR1ivWlJgS2EhZKNuqnTteA1674LkhO-Haojxiq-QEZtdplenMKiaqW6sWbXy2E3yRfKX977-Cv6P

I got through many HP and survivability nodes and then decided I didn't want to use spectral throw - I have 10 regrets.. any ideas of another direction i can take the build?
Class: scion
League: domination
Currency: 5 chaos, 10 alch
Main Skill: Ground Slam + Heavy Strike + Blood Magic
Weapon: 2h mace

I hated the look of the marauder but love ground slam so I decided to level up a ground slam scion. She is in Act 3 Cruel now and I just basically face rolled Act 2. The only part I had some minor issues were with those chaos spitting mobs in The Caverns.

Current Build:
I plan to finish out the bottom of the marauder starting tree picking up Heart of the Gladiator and Troll's Blood and the resist/life nodes. From there my next steps were to go up and grab Athleticism and some of the fire/damage nodes in the upper left.

Gear:
Spoiler

Finding 4L pieces with 3R + 1G has been pretty tough.

I have a feeling my face roll days are coming to an end come Merciless so I could really use some gear + build advice. Thanks!
Class: Whatever fits the best
League: Softcore
Currency: 5-10exalts
Main Skill: Discharge
Weapon: Whatever fits the best
What do you want to do with your char? : Farm endgame maps - Deal alot of damage combined with survivality
Class: Marauder
League: domination
Currency: What is necessary
Main Skill: A skill that allows tanking, while zombies swarm and devastate
Weapon: 2h mace or 1h mace and shield. I like the idea of shield because of the necro aegis idea. not sure if this is anygood.

I just wanted to bounce this idea off of people who may have some advice. I want to deal dps while being tanky and have minions following me into battle.

Skills I plan on using.

Skelie totem + faster casting
Zombies + Mutlistrike + Melee splash + ... maybe minion life, minion dmg or Life on hot
Auras- This is where i am not sure
my two skills
Need one aoe spell maybe ground slam
one single dps maybe heavystrike (I am not sure what to link to them)
I will need a curse but not sure what is best once off curse overall
I might go for more auras or thinking spectres. This is probably important but i am not sure which will work better

Consider him to be like a William Wallace Braveheart type. I am bored of being the general that never gets his hands dirty.

would it be viable end game ?

I am not sure where to do from here and also what to focus.

Advice/ help / guidance would really be appreciated
Last edited by Smakbang on Dec 19, 2013, 12:36:49 AM
Class: Scion

League: Nemesis

Currency: As less as possible

Main Skill: Cleave/reave, Blood Rage, Grace, Discipline, clarity (if needed for mana regen), Flicker Strike.

Weapon: Sword/Dagger + shield

What do you want to do with your char? : CI Melee, Life Leech, US. Str/int or Dex/int(with IR) Armour.

Any help on the char would be greatly appreciated.

Here is her skill tree so far:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGeTOr0nGDz56EGHtz7GrjwtxPYn7ayqcql82T0PJIv3wRku2WFXDdIhns2nMPe-vryC5JARiq9KyD8nKk0VICzp3Q1br04qKaU=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info