[SERVICE]Improve your build here !

That's a pretty sweet passive tree but....

If I link frenzy like that, I don't think there's a point of GMPing it since it doesn't actually get me any more power charges.

(The only reason my my Power Siphon was GMPed was that it increased the chance to hit a mob that can be culled)

Unless there's something I am missing?
Class: Scion.
League: Domination, but I like to play like it's Nemesis.
Currency: Not a lot, I've done a lot of self found so I have some key items and currency already.
Main skill. Behold, the might of STORM CALL!
Weapon: Wand (little trouble with the desired mods).
What I want: Lots of DPS and survivability that can easily do end-game maps and farm Piety & Dominus like a joke but also stacks rarity for a lot of loot.
More:

Build here.

Bandits: Life->Kill all/cast speed->Power charge.

The basic idea is to get lots of life and run mana shield (EB+MoM with Clarity, Discipline, and AR/ES gear) and Arctic Armor. Storm Call will be self cast. Since we'll be so tanky you simply warp into a group of mobs and spam cast SC at your feet and then they all die. When you warp into a pack of mobs they will trigger cast on dmg taken and give you power charges from ice spear.

Gems:
20q Storm Call - emphasis on 20q, I don't think the build is viable without it.
Faster casting
Increased Crit Chance
Increased Crit Damage
Life leech
Rarity

Ice Spear
LMP/Pierce?
Cast on Dmg Taken
Power Charge on Crit

Clarity
Discipline
Grace
Reduced Mana

Lightning warp
Reduced duration
Faster casting
Ele prolif/conc effect

Conductivity somewhere

Edit: As for gear, I have a self found 6s (working on 5-6 link) Carcas Jack I want to use. Problem is getting the correct colors for storm call. Ideal weapon would be a wand with cast speed, crit chance & dmg, spell damage, lightning damage, etc. Dunno if that can even spawn. Might consider Divinarius until I find a godly wand.
Last edited by Musica on Dec 1, 2013, 10:52:53 PM
Class: Scion
League: Nemesis
Currency: Currently gear for ~10 exalted

Main Skill: Spectral throw (aoe)(bm,lmp,faster att,added fire ev faster proj) + Double strike (single)(bm,added fire, melee phys,multi ev faster att)

Weapon: Atm 5L 440pdps 2H AXE. Been thinking of going sword (for good dmg/hp nodes) or 1h + shield. But not sure if sacrificing the dps would be worth it.

What do you want to do with your char? : Grind,Farm Late Game maps, Have fun, Do Alot of Dps,Survive,etc. ---> combination of all.

More: Currently running grace/hatred. Cast when damage taken with enduring cry, molten shell, enfeeble. Leap slam + item rarity + culling strike + decoy totem.

Flask: 2 instants with remove bleed/shock. 1 movement speed. jade w/ evasion. granite w/ armour

Stats selfbuffed:
Lvl 70
~4.8k hp
max resists
7.4k armor (53% reduction) 10.8k 63% reduction with grace/determination. 90% reduction with both potions.
40% chaos resist
11% global life leech.

double strike 4.5k dps
spectral throw 1.9k dps

Question: any flaws in my current tree AND how I should continue grow my spec.
I'm not sure wether I should go into ranger zone for fast easy hp nodes or into marauder/templar for more diversity.

alt 1:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wR-BS0JlgthEuEUIBUgFfAa2xv6I_Yl3ycgKaUs6TGeMgkyfjWSNug6UjpYOuFAoEd-Sn1KyE3jTipQR1b6WK9aSFpSW69gS2EhZU1noGqTbBZsRm5pbqpybHTteA1674PbhNmE74cZh2qHdojxkGybXZ65n8ukGaZXpzComqluqZSsWbXytkG-ir6nwA_OcdJN1e3dDedj6wnuDu_w8kXyl_e--WP8S_yJ_MX-Cv6P

this build gives me
Spoiler

120% life
10 max life
200 accuracy

alt 2:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wUtCZYS4RQgF-EZLho4G_ol3ycgJ-0pLimlMZ4yCTJ-NZI26DpSOuE8LUCgR35KyE3jTipQR1ivWfNZ_lpSYEthIWVNZ5tqk2xGbmluqm7Ycmx07XgNeu-E2YTvh2qI8ZBVkGybXZ65n8ukGaZXpzCnhKiaqW6plKxZrKq18rZBtz653b6KvqfAD8AaxPbGrtJN1I_V7edj6wnvDvIv8kXyl_Pd9778if4K_o8=

this gives me:
Spoiler

110 life
24% life
72% phys dmg
20% accuracy
2% max all resist
12% all resist
38% armor
2% movement speed
Last edited by Buiaka on Dec 1, 2013, 11:18:18 PM
"
Draqone wrote:
That's a pretty sweet passive tree but....

If I link frenzy like that, I don't think there's a point of GMPing it since it doesn't actually get me any more power charges.

(The only reason my my Power Siphon was GMPed was that it increased the chance to hit a mob that can be culled)

Unless there's something I am missing?

Since in your build you don't have crit nodes, using GMP will technically increase your chance to crit, giving you easy frenzy + power charges. saying you have 5% chance to crit and your power charge on crit has some quality and you has 50% chance of gainning a power charge, you could still getting them with no BIG problem. but its really your choice, i think using GMP would be easier to get the charges.
ingame name : ZMorphS
"
Musica wrote:
Class: Scion.
League: Domination, but I like to play like it's Nemesis.
Currency: Not a lot, I've done a lot of self found so I have some key items and currency already.
Main skill. Behold, the might of STORM CALL!
Weapon: Wand (little trouble with the desired mods).
What I want: Lots of DPS and survivability that can easily do end-game maps and farm Piety & Dominus like a joke but also stacks rarity for a lot of loot.
More:

Build here.

Bandits: Life->Kill all/cast speed->Power charge.

The basic idea is to get lots of life and run mana shield (EB+MoM with Clarity, Discipline, and AR/ES gear) and Arctic Armor. Storm Call will be self cast. Since we'll be so tanky you simply warp into a group of mobs and spam cast SC at your feet and then they all die. When you warp into a pack of mobs they will trigger cast on dmg taken and give you power charges from ice spear.

Gems:
20q Storm Call - emphasis on 20q, I don't think the build is viable without it.
Faster casting
Increased Crit Chance
Increased Crit Damage
Life leech
Rarity

Ice Spear
LMP/Pierce?
Cast on Dmg Taken
Power Charge on Crit

Clarity
Discipline
Grace
Reduced Mana

Lightning warp
Reduced duration
Faster casting
Ele prolif/conc effect

Conductivity somewhere

Edit: As for gear, I have a self found 6s (working on 5-6 link) Carcas Jack I want to use. Problem is getting the correct colors for storm call. Ideal weapon would be a wand with cast speed, crit chance & dmg, spell damage, lightning damage, etc. Dunno if that can even spawn. Might consider Divinarius until I find a godly wand.

So i run Storm Call myself and found it pretty bad without IAOE, so tested with carcass jack and still found pretty meh for larger packs (its my opinion i really like clearing huge packs with just some casts). So i made some changes and drop off some crit nodes, since they aren't the best ones. Since you storm call will have 20% quality you can drop them off with no problem. If you REALLY want HIGH crit chance, you could use inc crit chance with quality OR use IAOE gem and getting the crcits on the passive tree, but doing the maths prolly don't worth. So with the changes the build has 99 points. the most effect node you could get is the 3% cast speed and 20 dex in the shadow tree. if you are willing to spend 2 poitns then, you could get the power charge node on the witch tree.

[spoiler]http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31pM6FbhX4dtZvSfIW_llLagYPJYyIcOxkPnokNaDCUGHRnG3PrQM4Yj-CpMnHaryRedjHNzcVzrhiPF_xvF2HpSmV6xZJ6kRlsHFrD81klptnaMOSHC7iEK18iQ8_KvjhJ2q2RPyHYIebqqnXMBRY0NirC9v2wvB80rISVHz6nDV1p0_J3BSXfIqTX4zFSCkkSzpg9sTnt0N_EuMNluv_MXOcVVLGNtOKmegbBYmlXTxKaWHdoUySn1tGS0fj6ZSUz1f[/spoiler]
"
Buiaka wrote:
League: Nemesis
Currency: Currently gear for ~10 exalted

Main Skill: Spectral throw (aoe)(bm,lmp,faster att,added fire ev faster proj) + Double strike (single)(bm,added fire, melee phys,multi ev faster att)

Weapon: Atm 5L 440pdps 2H AXE. Been thinking of going sword (for good dmg/hp nodes) or 1h + shield. But not sure if sacrificing the dps would be worth it.

What do you want to do with your char? : Grind,Farm Late Game maps, Have fun, Do Alot of Dps,Survive,etc. ---> combination of all.

More: Currently running grace/hatred. Cast when damage taken with enduring cry, molten shell, enfeeble. Leap slam + item rarity + culling strike + decoy totem.

Flask: 2 instants with remove bleed/shock. 1 movement speed. jade w/ evasion. granite w/ armour

Stats selfbuffed:
Lvl 70
~4.8k hp
max resists
7.4k armor (53% reduction) 10.8k 63% reduction with grace/determination. 90% reduction with both potions.
40% chaos resist
11% global life leech.

double strike 4.5k dps
spectral throw 1.9k dps

Question: any flaws in my current tree AND how I should continue grow my spec.
I'm not sure wether I should go into ranger zone for fast easy hp nodes or into marauder/templar for more diversity.

alt 1:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wR-BS0JlgthEuEUIBUgFfAa2xv6I_Yl3ycgKaUs6TGeMgkyfjWSNug6UjpYOuFAoEd-Sn1KyE3jTipQR1b6WK9aSFpSW69gS2EhZU1noGqTbBZsRm5pbqpybHTteA1674PbhNmE74cZh2qHdojxkGybXZ65n8ukGaZXpzComqluqZSsWbXytkG-ir6nwA_OcdJN1e3dDedj6wnuDu_w8kXyl_e--WP8S_yJ_MX-Cv6P

this build gives me
Spoiler

120% life
10 max life
200 accuracy

alt 2:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wUtCZYS4RQgF-EZLho4G_ol3ycgJ-0pLimlMZ4yCTJ-NZI26DpSOuE8LUCgR35KyE3jTipQR1ivWfNZ_lpSYEthIWVNZ5tqk2xGbmluqm7Ycmx07XgNeu-E2YTvh2qI8ZBVkGybXZ65n8ukGaZXpzCnhKiaqW6plKxZrKq18rZBtz653b6KvqfAD8AaxPbGrtJN1I_V7edj6wnvDvIv8kXyl_Pd9778if4K_o8=

this gives me:
Spoiler

110 life
24% life
72% phys dmg
20% accuracy
2% max all resist
12% all resist
38% armor
2% movement speed

Well, going for ranger will give alot of life and some crit, but if you go for marauder/templar you can get more 2 endurance charge and some damage, so thats what i would do.
Using 90 points instead of 88 i managed to do this in the marauder tree, giving you more damage and leaving the options of getting all endurance charges.

[spoiler]http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pebXaiaWlJKyG6qtfKpbjWSeA1sRv6PrFm-ilivcmxN44jxAdw26DIJplfnY6QZAec6UjrhMZ7-Chv6pzCfy_yJMn7yRSXfns33vhQg6wmE2dIhUEcJlmVNbmmplFcNJyBHfr6nkGzZYZHO0k2HahkuwA9hIdSPJ-3V7YTvEuG53Web892sqmqTdO3vDvIvKS5Z87ZBeu9Z_sAaTipgS5BVKaUFLaeEQKAaOJ654mGVm2Wn[/spoiler]
With 3 more points you could get the last endurance charge and make your way through the templar life nodes.

If you get enough attack speed and mage to use leap slam for moviment, you can drop leather and steal, saving some points for going on thick skin.

Class: (Scion)
League: (Softcore)
Currency: Price really isn't an issue
Main Skill: Storm Call
Weapon: Most likely wand
What do you want to do with your char? : Farm Late Game maps
More: Trying to come up with a crit stormcall build able to handle lategame maps. I need help, as this is my first caster build.
"
Gula23 wrote:

So i run Storm Call myself and found it pretty bad without IAOE, so tested with carcass jack and still found pretty meh for larger packs (its my opinion i really like clearing huge packs with just some casts). So i made some changes and drop off some crit nodes, since they aren't the best ones. Since you storm call will have 20% quality you can drop them off with no problem. If you REALLY want HIGH crit chance, you could use inc crit chance with quality OR use IAOE gem and getting the crcits on the passive tree, but doing the maths prolly don't worth. So with the changes the build has 99 points. the most effect node you could get is the 3% cast speed and 20 dex in the shadow tree. if you are willing to spend 2 poitns then, you could get the power charge node on the witch tree.

Thanks for the feedback. After playing around a little bit more and experimenting (now in early Merciless) I definitely agree that IAoE is very important. I also thought a bit more about gearing up.

Build.

Gems:
- 20q Storm Call
- Faster Casting
- Increased AoE
- Increased Crit Chance/Damage
- Increased Rarity
- Life leech

Changes:
- Added back in US. Since we'll be facetanking creatures most of the time being stunned would be a terrible idea.
- Removed Shadow area to go for Witch AoE nodes & Power charge.
- Removed Path of the Savant for Nimbleness.
- Added Conduit.
- Removed general crit chance nodes.

Ideas:
- Remove IR (2 points) and run Determination, switch into Elemental Dominion (2 points).

Gear:
- It's probably going to be near impossible or extraordinarily expensive to roll 5 blue and 1 red socket on an AR/ES chest, so perhaps going a pure ES chest with a high ES roll and then pure AR helmet/boots/gloves/shield for armor. Not sure.

Nice
Last edited by lossforce on Dec 2, 2013, 6:35:34 PM
Hello :)

League: Softcore

Currency: ( i dont have yet 6L Q.rain bow but i have tabula rasa for early farming ..)
2-3 ex

Main Skill: Lightining arrow + COC

And my skill setup ;
Spoiler
In Quill Rain:
Lightning Arrow + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Chain + Cast on Critical + Arc + (6 link) Cold Snap (only do cold snap if you have voll's on, otherwise use ice spear or arctic breath)

In Voll's Protector
Frenzy + Cast on Critical + Ice spear + Ice spear + Ice spear + Ice spear
(remember to stand half a screen away or so for the ice spear's second form)

Weapon: BOW

I Want , HAVE FUN First :P And Second AWSOME DAMAGE ! Farm Late Game maps,,Survive
More:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEfgW1DPIOSBGWE54V8BzcJP0mlSycLR8wcTB8NZI2PTgbOdQ6QjpYOyg-z0SrRnFKyEt4TLNQMFFHVUtVrlv0XfJgQ2KsY0NtGW17bj1uqm-eb_JwUnDVfjN_K3_GguSDCYcZiGuI8YqvjDaNfY2_j6aQEZMnnaOdqqCfoaSio6SRpcuqf6q4rFm0DLQ4tUi18rfWvea-vMBRwfPGotQj1QDVT9aK1p3bXt2o3nfh2-OE5RnnVPlj-_X8q_7I

My level 36 now ..
İ going this build but i need fix MANA PROBLEM ..
maybe can help my mana problem and can give me more +passife nodules ideas for more dps more survive ..
I wantto best COC fun build :)
Quiil rain build seems best for coc .
Last edited by lossforce on Dec 2, 2013, 6:37:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info