[SERVICE]Improve your build here !

"
Gula23 wrote:

Well, going for ranger will give alot of life and some crit, but if you go for marauder/templar you can get more 2 endurance charge and some damage, so thats what i would do.
Using 90 points instead of 88 i managed to do this in the marauder tree, giving you more damage and leaving the options of getting all endurance charges.

With 3 more points you could get the last endurance charge and make your way through the templar life nodes.

If you get enough attack speed and mage to use leap slam for moviment, you can drop leather and steal, saving some points for going on thick skin.

So I did as you told, used ~22 regrets. I lost approx 800hp and gained 300dps on double strike and 200dps on spectral throw, 1k armor (+2% phys.res), some minor resistances and extra endurance charges.

I personally feel like what I got was not worth it at all. That 1k armor does close to nothing. extra endurance charges is nice but I rarely get to my max stack anyway before it expires.

Since the %life scales with hp really good i'd prob lose 1-1.5k hp if I get better gear. NOT worth???????
I actually made another topic, it's just an idea and I did not actually start the character yet and was wondering if people could give me some input. Don't care which thread you use for feedback.

link
Beyond league.
Class: (Duelist)
League: (Domination)
Currency: 20 Chaos. Just bought maligaro which made me poor
Main Skill: Quill rain+split arrow+cast on crit+ maybe ek or whatever does the most dmg and is safe.
Weapon: Bow
What do you want to do with your char? : Farm Late Game maps, Have fun, Do Alot of Dps,Survive
More: just not sure if I could improve my skill tree. Level 50 now and trying to transition into cast on crit.

My build for next few levels

My Build currently

My gear at present
Spoiler

Thanks for providing this service, If you need anything I check this forum regularly

EDITED Mana is a huge problem
Though i Should mention I am looking to farm maps and take this build to about lvl 70 and beyond
Last edited by Smakbang on Dec 5, 2013, 4:28:53 AM
"
Gula23 wrote:
"
Draqone wrote:
That's a pretty sweet passive tree but....

If I link frenzy like that, I don't think there's a point of GMPing it since it doesn't actually get me any more power charges.

(The only reason my my Power Siphon was GMPed was that it increased the chance to hit a mob that can be culled)

Unless there's something I am missing?

Since in your build you don't have crit nodes, using GMP will technically increase your chance to crit, giving you easy frenzy + power charges. saying you have 5% chance to crit and your power charge on crit has some quality and you has 50% chance of gainning a power charge, you could still getting them with no BIG problem. but its really your choice, i think using GMP would be easier to get the charges.

From the wiki: "Critical Strikes are rolled on a per-action basis, not per-monster. So each time you use a skill, the Critical Strike roll is made once and only once. If you roll a Critical Strike, you will deal Critical damage to all enemies hit by the skill."

That's why we were having doubts about GMP Frenzy.

I've been leveling it (level 39), and can't seem to get enough mana to really use Totem EH. Do you think I'll have to focus some gear on mana or levels will end up evening it out?
"
Buiaka wrote:
"
Gula23 wrote:

Well, going for ranger will give alot of life and some crit, but if you go for marauder/templar you can get more 2 endurance charge and some damage, so thats what i would do.
Using 90 points instead of 88 i managed to do this in the marauder tree, giving you more damage and leaving the options of getting all endurance charges.

With 3 more points you could get the last endurance charge and make your way through the templar life nodes.

If you get enough attack speed and mage to use leap slam for moviment, you can drop leather and steal, saving some points for going on thick skin.

So I did as you told, used ~22 regrets. I lost approx 800hp and gained 300dps on double strike and 200dps on spectral throw, 1k armor (+2% phys.res), some minor resistances and extra endurance charges.

I personally feel like what I got was not worth it at all. That 1k armor does close to nothing. extra endurance charges is nice but I rarely get to my max stack anyway before it expires.

Since the %life scales with hp really good i'd prob lose 1-1.5k hp if I get better gear. NOT worth???????

The hp you lost you will get back when you get the HP nodes in the templar area don't worry.
I just didn't understand what you said about the gear. if you get better gear your hp should go higher lol.

And you need to "always" the endurances charges uo to make up for the hp you lost. you can use them less often when you get the hp nodes in the templar area.
ingame name : ZMorphS
Nice thing you're doing:

Class: Duelist
League: soft or hard
Currency: Got 10 exalt worth ready to go
Main Skill: flicker
Weapon: two handed axe
What do you want to do with your char? : have fun mostly with solo mapping
More: skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZJd-plJBsh2phIYTvdO1672BLBS1AoJ65XhMbyEMx32_S6pStZfC2QVoaTioppVuv3Q38xWegh3ZKfVb6iiLA83z1wKYaVWsp_2HUEmSjNuiHKWRSME_BoxNMAeefy6cwFCBQR_e-WK94DalutfI1kv6PTeOmVzGeOuHyRf4K52OI8axZtz7GrjwtxPYn7fPdrKpZ81n-F-Fu2E4yr2zFivAfogAUTQSz7g4j9u_wWkga2_ljveY-z1FHqriqf419dU4RHvyJ6wkJlicgqWhM_-JhlZtlpw==
"
Moosemaximum wrote:

Class: (Scion)
League: (Softcore)
Currency: Price really isn't an issue
Main Skill: Storm Call
Weapon: Most likely wand
What do you want to do with your char? : Farm Late Game maps
More: Trying to come up with a crit stormcall build able to handle lategame maps. I need help, as this is my first caster build.

there is many ways to build a storm call build. since you wanted crit i would prefer to start as witch, but you can easilly do as scion.
the thing is pretty simple : storm call -> increased area of effect -> faster casting -> increased crit

then you can run life leech and other things if you feel the need.
you still has 9 points to spend in whatever you want in the build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEEGWBUKusyycVa6X9JeVUlM9X4-mLR9tGcHzoqN_xhGWnaP8q3C7J6labSQ8p1xJUQ5InapirNad44TAUfPqcFJw1Ra_h9th4l3yfjOkkROejDYEBx8CNsXYJKcIj0aBSbI4Zk_Q0M9lVcYWb52uGmzkIrUEXcbd82BtnYCDOO98Rte4k-vueqqa4EWdFE0Es_AfAnGiAI5k96a2-hmFJKo26eNqHNyTJ9xXHpSsP1VLJpU=
ingame name : ZMorphS
Poisonous Archer + Puncturing Totem

This Damage Over Time build consist of spreading poison to all the enemies, cursing them with vulnerability (40% DoT dmg) and puncturing them with a totem.

I'm only level 30+ (due to exam papers). However, mathematically I don't think i can sustain without the blood magic node, not without some adjustments.

Anyone out there can give recommendation on what to change and adjust to make this build feasible? Comments are welcome!

first build (Quite unfeasible)
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAdwEfgUtBbUF-RUgFfAZihm0Gf4aVRqPGtsbARv6IXYi6iP2JT8l3yfVKk0s6S2DMZ4x-jJ-MpQ1kjboOlI6WD8nR35KfUrITeNW-lpIWlJf4WBLYSFko2VNZ6BodGskbmluqnRBdO1293fUd9d6738CfyuE2YTvhs6HGYd2jX6UoJUFlemXBptdm7WhIqJApBmmV6bgp9SomqvFsTC0GrXyt7a7476nwA_EWMSiyqnK082YzerSTdQj1orYTdnG2mLajdwV3Q3exuLL4uro1upi7g7vhu_w8pf0-Pba-WP56Pqx-wn8xf6P_rr-yA==

REVISED This build has minimal physical damage, but much more regeneration and sustain
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wR-BS0FtQX5FCAVIBXwGYoZtBn-GlUajxrbGwEb-iLqJa8l3yfVKk0s6S2DMn426DpSOlg_J0CgR35KfUrIUEdQUFRJVvpXDVhjWlJbPVwMXz9f4WBLYSFko2VNZ6BodGoeayRuaXRBdO1253fXeu9_K4TZhO-HGYd2jM-NfpSglemXBptdm7WeuZ7NoSKiQKQZpzCoGKiaq8W3trndu-O-p8APxFjEosbYytPNmM3q0iHSTdQV1CPWithN2WHaYt0N3sbi6udS6NbqYu4O7w7yL_KX9Pj2SPba9775Y_no-rH7CfzF_rr-yA==

Item Build 1
Spoiler

[Weapon]
-Poison Arrow [G](~30)
-Lesser Multiple Projectile[G](150%)
-Fork[G](125%)
-Curse on hit [B]@@@@@@
-Vulnerability [B]
-Blood Magic (~200%)[R]

[Armor]
-Ranged Attack Totem[R]
-Increased Duration[R]
-Puncture [G]
-Greater Multiple Projectile [G]@@@@@@
-Chance to Flee[G]
-Chain[G](200%)

[Helmet- Alpha's Howl (-8%)]
-Anger[R] (+60%)
-Purity[W](25%)/Vitality[R] (+40%)/Hatred[G](+60%)
-Reduced Mana[R] (x79%)@@@@@@
-Reserved / Grace[G](+60%) / Haste[G](+60%)/Hatred[G](+60%)

[B]
-Cast When Damage Taken[R]
-Enduring Cry[R]
-Molten Shell[R]
-Immortal Call[B]

[C]
-Frenzy[G](17)
-Life Leech[R](130%)
-Blood Magic [R](~200%)

Portal[B]

Item build 2
Spoiler
[Weapon]
-Poison Arrow [G](~30)
-Fork[G](125%)
-Life Gain on Hit[R](150%)
-Life Leech[R](130%)
-Blood Magic (~200%)[R]

[Armor]
-Ranged Attack Totem[R]
-Increased Duration[R]
-Puncture [G]
-Greater Multiple Projectile [G]@@@@@@
-Chance to Flee[G]
-Chain[G](200%)

[Helmet- Alpha's Howl (-8%)]
-Anger[R] (+60%)
-Purity[W](25%)/Vitality[R] (+40%)/Hatred[G](+60%)
-Reduced Mana[R] (x79%)@@@@@@
-Reserved / Grace[G](+60%) / Haste[G](+60%)/Hatred[G](+60%)

[B]
-Cast When Damage Taken[R]
-Enduring Cry[R]
-Molten Shell[R]
-Immortal Call[B]

[C]
-Vulnerability [B]
-Increased Area of Effect [B]@@@@@@
-Faster Casting[B]
-Increased Duration[R]

Portal[B]

Last edited by CyberCrash on Dec 4, 2013, 9:08:12 PM
hi, Nemesis Lv 84 ST + MOM build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wIRBS0G7ghnEPAUIBg8GNsZihqPG_ohYCLqJJ0ltSXfKaUtgzGeMgkyfjQ1NZI26DpSOuE7KECgQYdE0kd-Sn1KyE3jTipQR1YtVvpYr1uvYEthIWJaYxdlTWegbEZuaW6qcmx07XTxeA1674TZhO-FModqh3aTOpXIlwaXcJu1nrmkGaZXpzCpbqvFrH-vorXytz69J76KvqfBB8M6xKLEuNN-1FLV-Nd-3Q3e5d-Y4uruDu968kXyWvba97756PsJ_MX-Cv6P

main attack skill:
ST + faster attack + added fire damage + LMP
double strike + multistrike + melee physcial damage + faster attack

current HP 4035
current total mana : 1340 after resversed : 590

ST dps without any buff: 2350
Double Strike without any buff: 10800

should i remove some attack nodes to get some HP node for Nemesis Maps run?
Last edited by iamjace on Dec 5, 2013, 12:02:42 AM
Hi guy.
I'm a new here, i'm start play this game 1 month ago. This game is very good. I'm running a scion build by Juhazzz, feel good but i got some problem.

This is my build.

Class: Scion

League:Nemesis

Currency: 10 exa

Main skill: Glacia hammer, spectral throw (or inferno blow if i can tank).

Weapon: 2 hand Staff

What do you want to do with your char?: Facetank boss, pvp, can running map with party or solo.

I'm currently lvl 76, farming at piety.

Stats:
Defend: 3k5 (without grace aura)
Hp: 2k7
DPS with glacia hammer: 17k(with hatred)
DPS with inferno blow: 8k(with hatred)

My current gear:
Spoiler

Current tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAP0B3AhnFLAWQBb5Fy8YPBo4G_odFCXfKPoppTGeNZI26TrYOuFHfkrITdhN404qUDBUkVXGVdZYrltZXypk52VNZk9mnmagapNuaW6qdFV4DXqqfM6ApIFJgseC5ITZhX2Haog4iq-Mdo9GkBGQVZBskzqboZ2KnjyftKQZplenCKeEqW6plKyYsji18rZBuJO9J76Kvqe-vMAPwBrPZdDQ0k3V7dte42rr5Ovu7DjyRffX-ej60vuL_o8=

Planned tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAP0B3AHnBLMIZxLhFE0UsBZAFvkXLxg8GF0aOBv6HRQl3yi1KPoppSo4MZ4yfjWSNug26TpSOthHfkrITdhN404qUDBVxlXWWK5Yr1tZXyphIWTnZU1mT2aeapNuaW6qdFV4DXqqfM6ApIFJgW-Cx4LkhNmFfYdqiDiI8YqvjHaPRpARkFWTOprgm6Gdip48n7Sfy6IAouqkGaZXpwinhKloqW6sWayYsji18rZBuJO9J76Kvqe-vMAPwBrEuM9l0NDSTdXt1fjbXuLq42rr5Ovu7DjvTvfX-ej60v6P

Last edited by rikkaukyo on Dec 5, 2013, 12:58:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info