Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
Moonyu wrote:
I hope you're right. I really do. Because just one of those things managed to wipe out my entire crew in less than twenty-four hours. And if the colonists have found that ship, there's no telling how many of them have been infected.
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!
"
RandallMourn wrote:
I tell ya. As if killing you isn't bad enough. You also get a face full of alien wing-wong.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
What the hell are we supposed to use, man? Harsh language?
"
RandallMourn wrote:
Well... some of you may have figured out we're not home yet, we're only half way there. Mother's interrupted the course of our journey. She's programmed to do that should certain conditions arise. They have. It seems that she has... intercepted a transmission of unknown origin. She got us up to check it out.

"
Upandatem wrote:
All right, listen up guys. 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except... the four assholes coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation.

"
Moonyu wrote:
You broke into my house, stole my property, murdered by servants and my pets, and THAT is what grieves me the most! You killed my snake...
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
RandallMourn wrote:
Let me out. Let me out of here. Get me the hell out of here. What's the matter with you people? I was joking! Don't you know a joke when you hear one? HA-HA-HA-HA. Jesus Christ, get me out of here! Open this goddamn door or I'll kick your rotten heads in! Mommy!

"
Upandatem wrote:
In one day - less than one day of planning, and you did it. You started the week by stealing the Sforza and ended by swiping the Codex. What are your plans for the weekend? Hoisting away the Coliseum? Tell me, did the Devil make you do it, or did Darwin and Minerva Mayflower?

"
Hardlicker wrote:
But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

"
Moonyu wrote:
There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
Nobody wants me to quit. You know, don't quit. Don't get caught. Stay on top long enough for us to knock you off. I mean, that's the motto around here. Nobody wants me to quit. The cops want to bust me. The Colombians want my connections. My wife, she wants my money. Her lawyer agrees and mine likes getting paid to argue with him. Nobody wants me to quit. I haven't even mentioned my customers here. You know they don't want me to quit.

Hey, I'm just talking here. I'm not trying to convince you of a goddamn thing. And I may be paranoid, but then again nobody wants me to quit.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP IT! All right, no one is to stone _anyone_ until I blow this whistle. Even... and I want to make this absolutely clear... even if they do say, "Jehovah. "
"
Moonyu wrote:
They'll stone ya when you're at the breakfast table
They'll stone ya when you are young and able
They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to make a buck
They'll stone ya and then they'll say, "Good luck"

"
RandallMourn wrote:
Anger is like herpes. You're not meant to keep it to yourself.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Moonyu wrote:
You're my little rubber scrubber
How I love the scent
I'm into wild perversions
And both of us are bent
Let me insert the breathing tube
And the emetic
Let my bull whip bite you hard
Don't you feel ecstatic

Latex, latex, latex love
It's the only way for me
Give me all your rubber love
I'll never let you free
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info