Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

I didn't use cast on damage taken until about level 75 so it is definitely not necessary before then.

Probably better to just use the endurance charges and not immortal call until you run 2 cast on damage taken gems. If you ran endurance charge on stun then you can just run 1 cast on damage taken with immortal call.
Last edited by AlkaizerX on Nov 13, 2013, 10:04:50 PM
Does Ming's Heart drop in Nemesis? Do you still plan to get one? Do you have one?
IGN: Strikeabearindaface
"
KarmicSoup wrote:
Does Ming's Heart drop in Nemesis? Do you still plan to get one? Do you have one?

he linked one from Nemesis so i'd say it drops ;)
but since it's not verified anymore it's unsure if he blessed, divined or traded it.
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Last edited by feuerbach on Nov 14, 2013, 7:15:33 AM
pls update your gear and tree!
How do you cast spells when you run 2 auras? 40% and 60%?
high level reduced mana gem linked to them.
"
Saphe wrote:
high level reduced mana gem linked to them.

Ah okay thanks, did not know that it worked with auras too.
Having a great time playing this build, just a quick question. Why pick Oak the first time? Is 40 hp that valuable compared to skill point?

Also, which amount of skill points should people make builds for? Sometimes i see 90, 110, 120..?
Last edited by foojin on Nov 15, 2013, 6:04:44 PM
"
foojin wrote:
Having a great time playing this build, just a quick question. Why pick Oak the first time? Is 40 hp that valuable compared to skill point?

Also, which amount of skill points should people make builds for? Sometimes i see 90, 110, 120..?

Oak - Oak - point

Plan for ~level 80, so 98 pts
"
"
foojin wrote:

Oak - Oak - point

Plan for ~level 80, so 98 pts

Thanks, one more, why heavy strike? I use cleave so much right now, heavy lacks some AOE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info