Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

Can someone explain why the endurance charge (oak merc. reward) is so important compared to skill point?
"
foojin wrote:
Can someone explain why the endurance charge (oak merc. reward) is so important compared to skill point?

not sure what you mean, i think he took the skill point

and usually if you want an extra charge and are 100% sure you wont change your mind, you can take the 6th one from the quest instead of tree because tree could cost you 2-3 pts to get to it. Unless you want 7 charges ofc, in which case you obv take the charge from quest.
can you explain why took unwavering without iron reflex ?
is it not necessary to link the life leech gem to the attack gem? i saw the life leech gem is not linked to the attack gem inside the main hand.
"
mannihello wrote:
is it not necessary to link the life leech gem to the attack gem? i saw the life leech gem is not linked to the attack gem inside the main hand.

Very high physical damage, with 2% life leech from a ring / amu / gloves / weapon you are set to reach the per second cap. Of course, if you need more for single target or want to leech from hatred / added fire, you can add a 6link with it

If I do this i would go for a 6l like this, and run an extra aura

GS / HS - FA - MPD - +Fire - BM - LL

Maybe run WED with heavy strike, and conc effect with GS, instead of LL

"
nyuhime wrote:
can you explain why took unwavering without iron reflex ?

It costs a few points to get there, and he is not really using evasion gear or grace aura. Dont know if he respecced since then though

I guess he is not updating this post anymore?
Daily praise
IGN: Swagstika, Damagement and Floating_Nipples
Alt account's IGN is Copypizza
Just RIPP'ed @ lvl 63 :(

I was partied up with some guys (first mistake)
I dropped around 20 lightning resist to get higher armor from my chest for the part I was on (second mistake)
I stayed with party past when I should of, (joined them for vaal fight)

Storm herald dropped me in 2 seconds flat.

I realized that there was a storm herald in under 1 second when I was 66% hp double potted and quicksilvered to run away. I blame myself firstly and secondly I blame the party - too much shit going on in a party its hard to recognise what enemies are doing sometimes.

I've been busy recently and haven't had much time to update this post. I would have liked to spend more time to make a better post but this will do for now.

This is my current setup it is not optimal still and would like to support double curse Temp chains and Enfeeble level 20 for difficult maps.

The setup for my double cast on dmg taken is pretty sloppy but it still works for high uptime on molten shell. Some form of 2 link 2 link would've been better but my last pieces of gear went straight to 4 link. Something like a 2 link with high level cast on damage taken with decoy totem and a 2 link with low level enduring and cast on damage taken.

My DPS is pretty retarded now, I think I am at 34k HS, 13k GS, 7kish armor, 7300ish life.

Pretty much my passive tree and I really like this setup for its flexibility.
You can get Iron reflexes, blood drinker, the sword/life nodes for life% if u need, easy individual resist nodes if you want, Amplify, Lava lash, catalyse

Although keep in mind I am level 91 so you can simulate this to your character by sacrificing a life wheel or 2, disregard Astramentis and take a few 30 int nodes if you need.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBe4whAir2IVU5Dtw9wQQS2Ro-VbWezacwFCBQRxiRyZimZA_MAeefy_yJ6wkJljboJyBYr3gNqW5sRnJsMgm18jWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRf4KMZ7nY4jxrFluqkrIPycqTRUgg9v8S85xbBYs6d0N_MVnoId2VvpKfe4OI_bv8FpIiiLA83z1wKbG2FhjUFCMz_ZIXz9USedS7w653fIv1I8ZLift892sqlHmtC9BP3KpfNlZ88Aa5K3ewZBVp4QaOOw4V-IyiQSz8B-iABRNqWhmnvrSNunjaiSqGYU=
Last edited by AlkaizerX on Nov 21, 2013, 1:15:54 AM
hey man ive been following your build since level 1 and i like it a lot. im level 80 now.. how does ur new build compare with the one in the OP?

also one more question do you think the marohi erqi is worth getting if it is all your money? thank you
does the aoe effect from the weapon work with groundslam?
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Nov 21, 2013, 4:26:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info