Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

"
KoolaidBro wrote:
As the master said

lol?
Extremely nice guide. Any updates due to recent patches?
Hey!

Are you really using Item Rarity as a blue gem in your GS-5L? Or is that just for farm runs and you actually run Concentrated Effect?
Last edited by rmenapace on Jan 20, 2014, 8:02:56 AM
Can anyone tell me how the gems in his helm work? CWDT should not be working with them far as I see...
"
shannara24 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the gems in his helm work? CWDT should not be working with them far as I see...

These are his links pre-cwdt nerf. Guide was made at the beginning of the league so his setups are pretty outdated by now.
IGN: Yeph
thank you!
"
cGramma wrote:
"
shannara24 wrote:

These are his links pre-cwdt nerf. Guide was made at the beginning of the league so his setups are pretty outdated by now.

His set-up on pg 12 is post cdwt nerf. Just in case people wanted to know.

Also people were complaining about the atk speed in the build from Marohi. The atk spd and life steal are based around blood rage.
Still feel scammed I can't have my Closed Beta Support Title anymore.
Last edited by Eklypze on Feb 22, 2014, 12:44:36 AM
Hello dear godkaizer

What do you think of the new bringer and what do you think of this new build?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz98uOOf8awnLyku7w4aPryfVEnyL2o7ROeoGGoe0iGezfe-Vw2nMJHO2WEB5xQgcru77alzQo426FBHuc33MjkONI5YrxiRoW1yqYY7eA2sqnzZvoqpblHmWfMB3LXybEa0L8AapBk1knJsQT_krZBVZp4b-v6PiPEyCd7BZ1inhPrSJd9N4xo4HRQ26YTZplfsOI9GJKrjam5pZU0xnlfi0NAZhb6nR3535TKJz2UabASzVcbz3RRN8B8Wb4M4ogCpaO98q8UCcQ==

Open in the new skill-tree calc for 1.1
Anyone can post the best updated tree?
anyone know the tree he use right now?
IGN:Sirdec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info