Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

Most of the Life Leech in this build comes from the 20q blood rage.
Still feel scammed I can't have my Closed Beta Support Title anymore.
so u use immortal call, but from where u get endurance charges?

also Molten Shell + Immortal Call is good linked?
So should we be going into the Templar tree area first or the Duelist tree area? Or it doesn't really matter?
IGN-HyliaNNN,AffirmationOfAscension
How is the attack speed, isnt the marohi quite slow w/o multistrike?
"
pelll wrote:
How is the attack speed, isnt the marohi quite slow w/o multistrike?

slow as fuck, marohi is NOT a must, you can also multistrike if you want to, its all preference, but you will get less stun chance because less raw dmg per hit

Alkaizer stopped playing, either because of his studies or because of ROS beta invite. Pity, I always wanted to see some videos of his build in action.
"
Eklypze wrote:

How is he sustaining Blood Rage? He has only 1.9% Life regen from tree and none on gear and with around 0% chaos resi he gets 3.8% life chaos damage/s.

Or is he popping it only when engaging, so he easily outleeches the damage?
Even if so, this seems pretty dangerous to do on Hardcore, when getting hit for a lot while not leeching and having chaos dmg applied might get you killed in a second, no?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Eklypze wrote:

How is he sustaining Blood Rage? He has only 1.9% Life regen from tree and none on gear and with around 0% chaos resi he gets 3.8% life chaos damage/s.

Or is he popping it only when engaging, so he easily outleeches the damage?
Even if so, this seems pretty dangerous to do on Hardcore, when getting hit for a lot while not leeching and having chaos dmg applied might get you killed in a second, no?

changed his gear for close to max resist before he quit, update on page 13 or so

This is an amazing build, highly recomended! EVEN tho I ripped at Merci Vaal due to lag spike and getting 1shot by his slam, this is a very solid build.
Hi guys, this is where I'm at with this build. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm still very much a noob in the game and probably have done stuff wrong with this character but I'd really like to get through A3 Merci. I do okay in A2 Merci as of now but I get slammed pretty hard in A3. Anyways, onto the gear:

Spoiler

and

Passive Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswmWEtkUIBUgGS4aOBo-IQIhVScgJ-0qTSr2LOkxnjH7Mok1kjboOQ464T8nQT9KyE3jUEdQUFHmVElVtVfiWGNYr1nzXz9uqnKpeA15aHuMfNmI8YzPkFWezaZXpzCnhKlurFmsqrQvtfK53b6KwBrBBMbY1I_cPd0N3sHkredS52PrCew47w7yL_JF8932SPyJ_MX-Cv6P
Last edited by xMalachi on Jan 6, 2014, 12:14:39 PM
"
xMalachi wrote:
Hi guys, this is where I'm at with this build. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm still very much a noob in the game and probably have done stuff wrong with this character but I'd really like to get through A3 Merci. I do okay in A2 Merci as of now but I get slammed pretty hard in A3. Anyways, onto the gear:

Spoiler

and

Passive Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswmWEtkUIBUgGS4aOBo-IQIhVScgJ-0qTSr2LOkxnjH7Mok1kjboOQ464T8nQT9KyE3jUEdQUFHmVElVtVfiWGNYr1nzXz9uqnKpeA15aHuMfNmI8YzPkFWezaZXpzCnhKlurFmsqrQvtfK53b6KwBrBBMbY1I_cPd0N3sHkredS52PrCew47w7yL_JF8932SPyJ_MX-Cv6P

You have like no life what so ever on your gear. Im gonna guess u have like 2.5k ish HP? As the master said, you need atleast 5k++ in a3 merc. So get ALOT more +life on your gear. And why did you go all the way over to ranger tree almost, before u filled in the templar life nodes? Not a very smart move my friend.... respec all the way back to Scion life wheel and fill in the templar nodes and Smashing Blows + the two nodes right after smashing. Also mace could be upgraded, can get a better mace with higher dmg for only 4-5 chaos.
Last edited by KoolaidBro on Jan 8, 2014, 2:10:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info