Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

Hi ppl im using a similar build http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEsw_MEuEUIBRNGJEZLho4GlUbyBv6Jd8n7Si1KaUqODGeMgkyiTWSNug64UE_QzFKyE3jTipQR1BQUeZUSVcNV-JYY1ivWfNeE18_YEthIWSjbEZuaW6qcmxyqXTteA1673uMfNmE2YTvh2qI8YzPkFWQbJHOns2fy6IAouqkGaZXpmSnMKeEqWipbqmUrFmsqrQvtfK2QbndvqfAGsbYyZjKkNIh1I_ZYd7B5K3nUudj7DjvDu9O8B_yL_JF8932SP4K_o8=

but i feel weak and in maps 71+ i cant play easily and die a lot
Im 82
4900 HP
4700 Armour w/o Molten shell
Maxed Resis 17% chaos
11k dps GS w/Hatred
20k dps HS w/Hatred

My gear

Please help me to know what im doing wrong!
Thanks!

IGN muchachota
Last edited by joaco127 on Dec 6, 2013, 3:48:53 PM
seems u using multistrike instead of added elemental dmg, not sure if it make a big difference?
Dayman.
"
joaco127 wrote:
Hi ppl im using a similar build http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEsw_MEuEUIBRNGJEZLho4GlUbyBv6Jd8n7Si1KaUqODGeMgkyiTWSNug64UE_QzFKyE3jTipQR1BQUeZUSVcNV-JYY1ivWfNeE18_YEthIWSjbEZuaW6qcmxyqXTteA1673uMfNmE2YTvh2qI8YzPkFWQbJHOns2fy6IAouqkGaZXpmSnMKeEqWipbqmUrFmsqrQvtfK2QbndvqfAGsbYyZjKkNIh1I_ZYd7B5K3nUudj7DjvDu9O8B_yL_JF8932SP4K_o8=

but i feel weak and in maps 71+ i cant play easily and die a lot
Im 82
4900 HP
4700 Armour w/o Molten shell
Maxed Resis 17% chaos
11k dps GS w/Hatred
20k dps HS w/Hatred

My gear

Please help me to know what im doing wrong!
Thanks!

IGN muchachota

get leather and steel and dont go through middle in duelist area ... also your HP is too low you should have like 7000 hp , dont use carnage heart i guess for 70+maps

also i assume that multistrike + faster attacks + ground slam is just too immobilizing for that ...
Last edited by Stormscion on Dec 6, 2013, 10:36:27 PM
So i have some serious problems with HP and survivability.

5k HP~
2200 Armor(Biggest issue)

resist are all on 77% and chaos on -38%

My gear:

Spoiler

my build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7ayqcql82VnzwBrkrWdY3sGQVaeEGjh7jCECKvYhVTkOMfvcPcEEEtkaPnloC2F4Db6KAdykGRv6Jd-E2W5pvqfi6mEhhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrmpbrXyNZKsWYjx_o9N46ZXMZ464fJFbqpKyGVNR34=

SO whats the best way to improve?

I looked through xyz and poexplorer for a higher armor chest but i dont have 3-5 ex to buy one with 1k armor and hp+resists.

"
katjezz wrote:
So i have some serious problems with HP and survivability.

5k HP~
2200 Armor(Biggest issue)

resist are all on 77% and chaos on -38%

My gear:

Spoiler

my build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7ayqcql82VnzwBrkrWdY3sGQVaeEGjh7jCECKvYhVTkOMfvcPcEEEtkaPnloC2F4Db6KAdykGRv6Jd-E2W5pvqfi6mEhhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrmpbrXyNZKsWYjx_o9N46ZXMZ464fJFbqpKyGVNR34=

SO whats the best way to improve?

I looked through xyz and poexplorer for a higher armor chest but i dont have 3-5 ex to buy one with 1k armor and hp+resists.

your current chest is really bad so get a new one with decent armor (>1000) asap! get a new helmet with more armor and resistance. get boots with movement speed. try to get some life leech on your gear aswell.

if you don't have enough currency to buy gg items (e.g. chest wirh triple res, life AND high armor) you need to make some compromises. for example: you buy a chest with high armor, a bit life and 2 resistances and then you try to get the missing resistance on another piece of gear. that requires some planning and searching of course but in the end you can achieve max.res and decent amount of HP+armor without paying a shitload of exalts
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Last edited by feuerbach on Dec 9, 2013, 9:03:05 AM
Hey,

is Astramentis essential for your build or do you plan to replace it ?

If you are going to replace it what do you aim for ?

Thanks for the build! gl

regards
How did Ming's work out for you? I'm considering picking one up, but I don't see many other people with one when they post their gear.
Can anyone tell me what the point of Heavy Strike is in this build? The knock back makes it seem not worth it because of how much time is spent chasing the enemies you are knocking away.
Last edited by Ceuro on Dec 12, 2013, 12:28:08 PM
What makes a marohi a better choice over something with betetr dps such as a 500+ phys dps mace?
Well dmg per hit is As important As dps.

One big hit per sec of 400 dmg beats 3 fast hits per sec of 140ish dmg .

Unless u can get a rare mace with huge wep dmg and still maintain higher dps.. then it owns marohi imo.

Example -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info