Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

is the marohi erqi pretty much required? or can i just use a 430+ phys 2h mace instead?
"
siph wrote:
is the marohi erqi pretty much required? or can i just use a 430+ phys 2h mace instead?

It´s great to have a Marohi, however: It´s not a MUST HAVE.

If you got a 430+ 2h Mace, then use it and focus on some other part to upgrade.
zzZzzzZzzZz
How would you rate this build in terms of cost? The biggest difference I see between this build and the newbie friendly marauder build is no Blood Magic and an emphasis more on damage. Does this translate into much more gear dependent or only slightly more? I'm trying to make something that I can get into maps with... My EK scion is doing fine in them but I'm not a huge fan of the playstyle.
This is a really cheap build IMO, doesnt require anything other than the usual life resists and a decent wep.
Obviously the Marohi will set you back maybe 5 exalteds, but it can get by with a decent rare for 5-10 chaos and not lose too much.

The newbie friendly build isn't very good imo, blood magic isnt needed if you have 2% mana leech somewhere
Sounds good, exactly the info I was looking for thank you. It is really too bad the EK AA/EB/MoM build isn't all that fun for me because it was really easy to gear and all that.
i made this passive tree,becouse i found a 492pdps 2h axe (itemlevel is only 68 lol)
,i am going to make a new charater ,is this a good passive tree? i am in standard league,i lost some strength ,but i can get the 30 strengh node if i want,i think i will use ,belly of the beast(new unique),it is almost like a cheast with +(170-200)hp ,depends on base hp,and grace aura

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBe4whAir2IVXG2FhjUFCMz_ZIXz9USedS7w653fIv1I8ZLiftrKrz3XKpfNlZ88AakFXcPcEEEtkaPlW1ns2nMPe-FCBQRwHnn8t4DalutfJsRnJsMgk1kv6PTeOmVzGeOuHyRf4K52OI8axZAdykGRv6Jd-E2WVNR35mnvrSNunjaiSqGYVuab6n_InrCQmWWf5Yr-JhlZtlp9JNwA_V7WqTtkFOKimlNuinhBo4pwja3ZMdhAw37AgIHRSPRluv3Q38xWegh3ZKfb6K0NDPZVXGFm8nIA==

and second version

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBe4whAir2IVXG2FhjUFCMz_ZIXz9USedS7w653fIv1I8ZLiftrKrz3XKpfNlZ88AakFXcPcEEEtkaPlW1ns2nMPe-FCBQRwHnn8t4DalutfJsRnJsMgk1kv6Pplcxnjrh8kX-CudjiPGsWQHcpBkb-iXfhNllTUd-Zp760jbp42okqhmFbmm-p_yJ6wkJlln-WK_iYZWbZadOKimlNuinhBo4pwja3ZMdhAw37AgIHRSPRluv3Q38xWegh3ZKfb6K0NDPZVXGFm8nIE3jbqpKyD8nKk0VICzp
Last edited by magiclu on Dec 5, 2013, 12:25:24 PM
"
siph wrote:

definitely not required but it is nice to have
after i get sleep , i made a better passive skill tree for my 2h axe build ,can some one give me some advice?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBe4whAir2IVXG2FhjUFCMz_ZIXz9USedS7w653fIv1I8ZLiftrKrz3XKpfNlZ88AakFXcPcEEpzD3vhQgUEcB55_LeA2pbrXybEZybDIJNZL-j6ZXMZ464fJF_grnY4jxrFkB3KQZG_ol34TZZU1Hfmae-tI26eNqbmm-p1n-WK_iYZWbZadOKimlNuinCNrdkx2EDDfsCAgdFI9GW6_dDfzFZ6CHdkp9vorQ0M9lVcYWb03jbqpKyFb6iiLA83z1wKYVUNJNwA_V7WqTtkE5DjqzVbWezQ==
Hello, id like to gimme your opinion on what to follow,

That's my current gear
Spoiler

And those are the tree i wanna follow,
BUT
i cant decide which one is better...it'd be awesome if u could help me on that

hey nice freaking balanced stuff, just 2 know, mhow much are ur gloves worth? cause i've got ones a little bit better :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info