Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

Hail to the King!
A better end game would probably go to wrecking ball and iron reflexes while taking all life nodes on the way but you would lose a lot of damage dropping hatred instead of going duelist stuff. This would require pretty solid gear but overall I think it would be a stronger path. Think they said they will nerf cast on damage taken anyway in the near future as every single build uses it so completely relying on immortal call probably won't be as silly.

Get charged by like 15 rhoas and only take damage from 1.
Last edited by AlkaizerX on Nov 7, 2013, 4:49:25 PM
What bout Doublestrike with Multistrike or splash melee dmg? u think it´s viable?
I am going for a similar build.

Heading up to the AoE range area now.

Why not get the other two AoE range buffs?

What do you think the major advantage is to getting the AoE range buff node?

Thanks,
Never experimented with double strike so I have no idea.

AoE nodes are fine but I don't think they are necessary, think of it as 8% aoe on ground slam or 20% physical dmg at worst.

ANYONE can make an effective AOE build and I feel everyone focuses on that too much. Single target is typically the most important part of a build imo.

With 150% base multiplier and how strong quality is on heavy strike I went with that. Can pop rares in 1-2 hits up to 73ish maps I believe.

This build could easily fit in Kaom's Heart as well and use all the stats on it quite effectively. You would just drop a dmg taken gem.
Last edited by AlkaizerX on Nov 7, 2013, 6:17:35 PM
Ok. Buildds should go for single target DPS mainly, and forget AoE.

Why go for Amplify?

Did you go up top for Enforcer? and then while up there, might as well take Amplify?

Worth going through the Ele damage nodes and Life nodes along the way?

Thanks,
Amplify is still good mileage for 2 points plus you will be needing the intelligence more than likely anyway. Templar area is very cost efficient for the points spent.

If you really wanted to be hardcore about it you could just weapon swap to a stronger single target 2Her as marohi isn't even close to the best for single target but it is pretty easily obtainable.

All builds need a strong AOE setup but that is quite easy to achieve with practically any skill in the game. It's not quite that linear but for the most part the concept is so.
Thanks Alkaizer King of Marauders!

But why dont you stream??? So manny people would follow you! :)
where are you getting the mana to spam?
Would this build work in Domination (I realize the items may be different, just curious about the passive spec'ing)? I don't think I'm quite ready for Nemesis mode considering this will be my first character on this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info