Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

"
foojin wrote:
"
"
foojin wrote:
Having a great time playing this build, just a quick question. Why pick Oak the first time? Is 40 hp that valuable compared to skill point?

Also, which amount of skill points should people make builds for? Sometimes i see 90, 110, 120..?

Oak - Oak - point

Plan for ~level 80, so 98 pts

Thanks, one more, why heavy strike? I use cleave so much right now, heavy lacks some AOE?

best raw dmg in the game, best single target, stuns even bosses like carnage piety etc ... can hurt against reflect tho

Cleave is not great at single target, you cant cleave with mace anyway
Whats is better for ground slam build, kuroi maul or colossus mallet? I dont have currency for marohi yet :D
What have you done with you Cast when damage taken's and the linked gems after the nerf?
"
best raw dmg in the game, best single target, stuns even bosses like carnage piety etc ... can hurt against reflect tho

Cleave is not great at single target, you cant cleave with mace anyway

Thanks for the answer.

Right now i'm running into mana problems, either i run hatred and i can barely keep up mana to spam ground slams / molten shel / rejuv totem. Or i run clarity which doesn't allow me to use molten shell (i only have 40 mana left if i use it).

Would i be viable to get sovereinthy + holy str in the top left side of the passive tree instead of something like path of the warrior \ golem blood. This to run more aura's?
Last edited by foojin on Nov 17, 2013, 5:53:01 AM
best you can do is find gear with 2% mana leech on it, and you wont have any mana problems. thats how i dealt with it.
Should I bother with this build if I can't afford Marohi?

Did you use loh at any point or just life flasks? Seems like a difficult build, but lots of damage...
GS doesn't really require Mahori's AoE increase, so other maces work too.
hey,

Do you use the same build atm? And what is your new setup with the cast when damage taken gem after the nerf?
Last edited by djadtik on Nov 17, 2013, 8:37:26 PM
"
Narika wrote:
best you can do is find gear with 2% mana leech on it, and you wont have any mana problems. thats how i dealt with it.

Just found a ring, 2% mana leech and 3 mana on kill. Going allot better now, just hit merciless.

Though i really need to farm somewhere now (prolly ledge since thats where everyone seems to go). Need some levels + decent socketed items. Still running a level 14 chest because of the sockets.

Btw faster attacks really helps allot, just insane with heavy strike. And i'm running 2 leech life gems.
Last edited by foojin on Nov 17, 2013, 3:22:19 PM
After the nerf to CoDT how does this build fair with its "low" armor?
Do you recommend using Determination now?
Awesome guide and ty
Last edited by Disterric on Nov 18, 2013, 4:15:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info