Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

Ultimately, it depends on how you want to play and what your goals are.

If you plan on staying on sub 71-72 maps you obviously can play with less dps and less survivability.

For me personally, I like doing any level map and I like to run with a decent amount of rarity. I like playing completely reckless without worrying about much of anything.

For each person, what options you have are going to be different, for example my build would adjust to a 6link marohi if I had linked it up or if I found a Kaom's Heart. I got pretty lucky and crafted a pretty solid 2500 armor chest so I don't feel that I need to run IR grace. Right now I think I am around 30K heavy strike, 13k ground slam, 8kish armor, 7.2k Life with Ming's Heart. I just want to stack more rarity and life at this moment but my gear has been shifting a bit past few days. IR grace is a pretty easy solution to getting armor but anyway you look it's going to be expensive on passive points or require 6 links to feel like it fits in place very well. I recently looped over to get wrecking ball and the 3 life circles and didn't even bother putting the 3 points in IR because I would rather run hatred or purity, if I acquired a 6link marohi I would probably sacrifice a life wheel for grace,purity,hatred and bloodmagic gems.

thanks for the build--been trying this out. Only level 44 at the moment, but I have some thoughts:

With the codt changes, I'm thinking of using one level 1 codt and one maxed-level codt as such:

level 1:
enfeeble
temporal chains or vulnerability (with the double curse boots)
raise spectre (this is the only other non-curse spell i could find that is valuable at level 1)

max level:
immortal call
decoy totem
molten shell

endurance charges are gained not using enduring cry but rather putting an endurance charge on stun support gem on ground slam (instead of item rarity).
Last edited by Wwqqzgbl on Nov 12, 2013, 10:00:40 PM
What about this instead?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wSzBS0Jlg_MEtkUIBRNGJEZLhmFGjgaPhv6IQIhNCFVJKol3ycgJ-0q9jGeMfsyCTKJNZI26DbpOQ464Ts7QT9Hfk3jUEdQUFHmVElX4lhjWK9Z818_YEtgxGEhZU1mnmdYbEZuaXJscql07XgNeu97jHzZgziE2YTviPGMz5BVn6Ofy6IApBmmV6ZkpzCnhKloqW6sWayqtC-18rndvoq-p8AawQTG2MmY1I_cPd7B4urjauSt51LnY-sJ7DjvDu988B_xrPIv8kXz3fZI97760vyJ_gr-jw==

You loose
-20 Dex
-2 Passive skill points

You gain
10% Armour
30% Mace attack damage
2% Mace attack speed

?
"
thanks for the build--been trying this out. Only level 44 at the moment, but I have some thoughts:

With the codt changes, I'm thinking of using one level 1 codt and one maxed-level codt as such:

level 1:
enfeeble
raise spectre (this is the only other non-curse spell i could find that is valuable at level 1)

max level:
immortal call
decoy totem
molten shell

endurance charges are gained not using enduring cry but rather putting an endurance charge on stun support gem on ground slam (instead of item rarity).

Hi so with the low level codt do you still level the gems or not? think im being a bit of a nub with understanding the changes?
could you update your tree alkaizer? i'm curious about your path to wrecking ball and what you ditched to get there.

i'm trying this as a templar (on domination) and so far it's a ton of fun :)
a2m atm and no real probs with my quite bad self-found gear...

current tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEsw9UD8wS2RQgFE0YkRkuGYUaOBo-IVUkqiftLdIx-zKJNuk5DjrYQT9Eck3YUEdR5lRJVbVXDVfiWfNfP2aecql253flfNmDOITEinSMdozPkFWRzp7NogCmZKcwp4SpaKyqtC-53cAawQTJmNIh1I_ZYdw942rnUuw47w7vfPAf8i_2SPe--tI=

needs some changes though, eg. removing EC nodes as soon as i have everything i need for CwDT+IC (btw, is this still viable after the changes to CwDT?)...

planned tree (107pts)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMREcop0D1SpaBRNBLODOKIAMokCce98d-VX4uw4GjinhJBVwBpZ8-StZp6sqt7BZ1j60iftcqlR5hcvNunz3RkufNm0L2Tn42rUj9lhQT9V1mebVw2ApCku0iF8uJ7NPfynMHbnVbVYYxQgwQTG2FBQUEfcPXloEtmMzxiRIVULYRo-9kjJmDkOeA1fP6Zkvoqpbg_MAdxsRrXy4uqkGXJsNZJhIRv6Mgn-j6xZhO8l303jiPF07YTZpld672VNbmkxnmBLR36-pwUtq8Ux-_e-xFgn1Q==

up for debate, any criticism much appreciated.

i try to get as much life regen as possible to use blood rage and i was also wondering if i could try static blow + wrath (and maybe shock nova on a CwDT) for some more damage since i don't have to be super-tanky as a non-HC player. not sure if it's worth to use so many nodes to go all the way up and if this will have any remarkable impact (i never played a build with static blow)...?
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
"
ktwilson wrote:
"

level 1:
enfeeble

max level:
immortal call
decoy totem
molten shell

Hi so with the low level codt do you still level the gems or not? think im being a bit of a nub with understanding the changes?

You could level enfeeble/temp chains/raise spectre only until their level requirement is less than or equal than lvl 31 (the lvl req for the first level of the codt gem).

I selected those spells specifically because they're powerful even at low levels.
hey

if you were in a group where you had a dedicated magic finder what would you take instead of item rarity??

Im guessing multistrike?
marohi price just trippled because of alkaizerX
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Marohi price was already basically tripled on Nemesis before I even bought mine. So now it is 18 exalts on Nemesis, I don't think so.

I might post how I've updated my build once I am comfortable and completely confident with it. The number of deaths in the top 20 has tripled in like one day so I am not going to play too reckless yet.
Great guide, been following if since you posted it up.
Managed to kill Dominus solo with it although he nearly 1 shot me 3 times with hand of god since I only had about 3.2k armor with determination on and had a reasonable 3.5k hp.

I'm just wondering how important immortal call is?
I don't have a 2nd cwdt gem yet, is it better just to keep the charges since it seems like the immortal call doesnt last that long

Edit. Also could you re link your current gear and gems in the op?
Last edited by Ropa23 on Nov 13, 2013, 9:20:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info