Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

^ Get one and trade for the other.

--

Alkaizer, I'm wondering how you are able to get the 100+ Dex required by your green gems? I don't see any on your items and not enough on the tree.
Last edited by LoveChild on Nov 12, 2013, 6:31:28 AM
with the recent CoDT and Purity nerfs this build seems not really safe anymore in soloplay
"
BeRse wrote:
with the recent CoDT and Purity nerfs this build seems not really safe anymore in soloplay

I respecced from a more standard groundslam build with grace into this build. Hope youre wrong, i used like 12 regrets lol ;-). But from what i can tell at lvl 71 still progressing in act 3 everything is fine without CoDt. With mediocre gear and determination + purity aura i'm now at 4.7k life, 6.6k armor, 9k heavy strike, 5.3k groundslam (multistrike). Purity nerf will hurt but im still confident that alkaizers build is much better than what i was planning to do. The only changes i made was taking the Sentinel and Leather and Steel node, getting extra end. charge from oak and using determination instead of hatred.

ign Elmi_EQ
Dex requirement is pretty tight but I am in the process of changing some of my setup for the next patch.

The only big nerf imo is -max resistances on purity. CODT isn't that big of a deal if you have decent armor or IR grace which I still am not sold on even after this change. Just about every other spec probably got hit harder with CODT nerfs than this one so long as you find some armor which can be solved many different ways. Immortal call was in this build prevent yourself from killing yourself on reflect and getting gibbed by huge burst physical, and it still will do that even at very high level CODT.

The problem with IR grace now is that you either replace Hatred or Purity. If you replace hatred you lose a huge amount of damage. If you replace purity you lose the resistances which makes gearing even harder and also the mana reservation won't let you spam without aura%cost nodes or a bloodmagic gem in both weapons.

The best position to be in I think would be to have a decent amount of armor on your gear. I have pretty good gear now and sit at 9k armor w/o IR but I know that's not going to be the case for almost anyone. I think getting a double armor roll chest even if it lacks life is probably going to be the way to go for most players.

I've also considered using windscream, enfeeble temporal chains for very difficult maps.

The amount of players in general that are going to die because of purity and CODT taken nerf is probably going to be pretty high.
Last edited by AlkaizerX on Nov 12, 2013, 8:27:29 AM
You figured out any sweet spots for the new CwDT?
IGN: QSTNMRK
Last edited by HaxzoR on Nov 12, 2013, 9:47:25 AM
Yesterday I bought 2nd CwDT and immitated your 2 4links with CwDT and it felt awesome, one day later they announce the huge nerf.

Pls mate tell me how you will use CwDT from now on, which level do you think CwDT should be leveled at and will you keep the two 4links as they are or will you change something

Thanks in advance
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Nov 12, 2013, 9:54:38 AM
After the nerf, I wonder if it would be plausible to keep enduring cry and immortal call to a low, identical level as CoDT.
Hi again! I was wondering, why Faster Attack is being used instead of Multistrike on groundslam ? Wouldn't it be easier to use multistrike as there'll be less stat issues?
HC ign : AiiDuuVTwo / TwoErectedPenises / AnalRapeMarauder
Last edited by lovingteatssince1995 on Nov 12, 2013, 12:12:21 PM
Multistrike kills your stun duration/threshold unless your doing insane damage and for me personally I can't divination if I use multistrike.

Probably 2 Cast on damage taken gems still. A low level to cast enfeeble and enduring cry maybe linked with increased aoe, I don't know. A second, max level or close to cast Immortal call, Molten shell, Decoy. You'll just end up with a much higher uptime on endurance charges and be required to have at least some armor, 5-10k is pretty good after that I wouldn't sacrifice any life to get more armor.
Currently running Alkaizer awesome build and its working great. Did some modification to it due to that im using Bringer of the rain. Running 3 auras with BM gem

For anyone interested in skill tree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzD8wUIBRNFSAXLxiRGS4aOCECIVUn7SmlKk0q9izpMZ4x-zIJMok1kjboNuk5DjrhPydBP0p9SshN404qUEdQUFHmVElVtVXWVvpX4lhjWK9Z81uvXz9k52aeZ6BsRm6qcmxyqXgNe4x82Xz1gKSDOId2iPGKIozPkFWezZ_LogCmV6ZkpzCnhKloqW6sWayqtC-18rndwBrApsDzwQTG2MmY1I_cPd0N3sHjauSt51LnY-w47w7vfPIv8kXz3fZI97760vzF_gr-jw==
IGN: QSTNMRK
Last edited by HaxzoR on Nov 12, 2013, 4:24:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info