Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

why oak, oak, passive? why not resists?
IGN:Flickfrap
EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the mana leech on your ring.
IGNs: WuTangSlammer / PacBlood / VirtuousVice / TheGravelPit

GMT-7/UTC-8
Last edited by Vodkaholic on Nov 10, 2013, 1:51:48 AM
"
LoPan wrote:
why oak, oak, passive? why not resists?

Because resists can be capped, and if you have capped resists then the bandit reward is useless. Taking health in the other hand is not, since 40hp is really efficient if you compare it to other HP points in the passive tree.
Am I gimping myself if i already took the passive skill in normal? Thx in advance.
"
LoPan wrote:
Am I gimping myself if i already took the passive skill in normal? Thx in advance.

No, because there'll be a quest that lets you change the reward from Bandit quests in one of the future patches.
"
nyderic wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

No, because there'll be a quest that lets you change the reward from Bandit quests in one of the future patches.

Thank you sir.... Been a while since beta...
What do you think about taking the 16% reduced mana reserved nodes in the topleft, so you could run 3 auras? Or do you feel like your survivability is good enough?
Hadn't thought about running 3 auras with the nodes up top, could be pretty good and your 6th link is kind of whatever so it could simply be blood magic since I am pretty sure you would have no mana to sustain abilities. Grace probably for higher maps else Haste.

With bringer, added fire, whatever else... Rarity, melee on full life, weapon ele are good choices.

Melee on full life is underrated imo. When you are heavy striking a boss you pretty much never get touched because he's stuck being pushed back/stunned. Ground slam as well.
Good advice to stay away from cooking cutter builds

Although I'm afraid by revealing your build and you being one of the most famous/ top gaming minds/players in multiple games may of just perhaps made another cookie cutter :P
HI alkaizer, so you emphasized greatly that this build is purely for solo, but I was wondering how it'll be in pt of 3s, would this build still be viable?
Also, if I do follow your build, where should I head to first in the skill tree? :():
Thanks!
HC ign : AiiDuuVTwo / TwoErectedPenises / AnalRapeMarauder
Last edited by lovingteatssince1995 on Nov 11, 2013, 10:50:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info