Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

I use blood rage
Do you think this is viable? The goal is to run hatred\anger (more aura's) with lava lash and +fire dmg. Or is it too focussed on dmg?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wSzCZYPzBLZFCAUTRcvGJEZLho4Gj4b-iECIVUl3ycgJ-0q9jGeMgkyiTWSNug26TkOSshN41BHUFBUSVW1VdZX4lhjWK9Z818_ZOdmnmxGbmluqnJscql253gNe4x82YCkgziE2YzPkFWezaIApBmmV6ZkpzCnhKloqW6sqrXyud2-ir6nwBrBBMbYyZjUj9w93sHjauSt51LrCew47w7vfPIv9kj60vyJ_o8=

Last edited by foojin on Nov 22, 2013, 11:13:16 AM
Getting enough damage should be easy and going for more is a luxury. You should really focus on stacking survivability assuming you are playing in Nemesis.
nice
Last edited by Kekurikekukaka on Nov 24, 2013, 9:43:38 AM
Do you keep the cwdt + gems that it supports at those levels? Mostly taling about the level 8 one (from your last gear / update post).

I just hit 69 and trying to figure out the best input.
Yes, i wanted a decoy totem that could take a decent amount of hits, I would rather it be supported at level 20 but it seemed best this way with the setup.

Enduring cry only needs a few levels to give enough endurance charges per cast.

Those 2 reasons set me at about a level 8 cast on damage taken and I still had one more slot left so I just figured another molten shell although it overrides the greater one a lot of the time I still end up with a higher uptime which results in a better average of armor bonus which further results in a more reliable increase to armor. Average uptime value > Burst uptime value.
"
AlkaizerX wrote:
Yes, i wanted a decoy totem that could take a decent amount of hits, I would rather it be supported at level 20 but it seemed best this way with the setup.

Enduring cry only needs a few levels to give enough endurance charges per cast.

Those 2 reasons set me at about a level 8 cast on damage taken and I still had one more slot left so I just figured another molten shell although it overrides the greater one a lot of the time I still end up with a higher uptime which results in a better average of armor bonus which further results in a more reliable increase to armor. Average uptime value > Burst uptime value.

Thanks for the reply, I currently don't have the gear\sockets to support the level 18 gems. However i am going for the cwdt 8 + ms + decoy + enfeble.

Also i just got -red. mana / hatred / elemental aura which is just awesome.

Spent the weekend farming 60>69 and it's just really really good now that i was able to use the level 69 gear i saved / bought :) Such a insane boost.
thank you ! can we have an upgrade about stuff and gemming please, im wondering about the new system of cwdt
"
nyuhime wrote:
thank you ! can we have an upgrade about stuff and gemming please, im wondering about the new system of cwdt

See http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/588322/page/12

Perhaps Alkaizer could post this link in the first post?
Last edited by foojin on Nov 25, 2013, 2:51:31 AM
Question, why not use summon skeleton instead of two molten shells? A level 10 summon skeleton gives you 5 skellies for enemies to bash on (albeit at very low HP). But this would mean your CWDT gem could be level 7 instead of 8 as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info