Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

So I'm using your build, and I have a 6-linked marui maul. Which would you recommend linking into the last slot, between concentrated effect and multistrike?
Last edited by Prebs on Nov 25, 2013, 11:31:49 PM
put in heavy strike and use kaoms if your a true boss
6th link in marohi doesn't do much, weapon ele or multistrike imo.

You could heavystrike it as well and then use Kaom's which is what I would do more than likely. You should have more than enough dps for any map and technically you lose dps using concentrated effect when it comes to map clear time.
Alkaizer, what do you think about CwDT 20lvl+molten 20lvl+enfeeble+decoy or devour or rejuvenation totem 20lvl and CwDT 8 lvl +Molten+Enduring cry.
What about using the 6th slot for BM? I temporarily took the BM node, since it's too difficult for me to sustain my mana pool effectively at this point. If i linked only GS with BM, it would allow me to use my mana to run 3 separate auras.
"
Prebs wrote:
What about using the 6th slot for BM? I temporarily took the BM node, since it's too difficult for me to sustain my mana pool effectively at this point. If i linked only GS with BM, it would allow me to use my mana to run 3 separate auras.

If you had care´d to read the whole post and the answers to all those silly questions, then you would have found out that he already answerd that.

zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
"
Prebs wrote:

If you had care´d to read the whole post and the answers to all those silly questions, then you would have found out that he already answerd that.

There are 14 pages of comments, and I must have accidentally skipped over his answer. Thanks for letting me know.
Last edited by Prebs on Nov 26, 2013, 1:55:19 PM
Pure melee marauder here, I don't know how you can stand Marohi. It's so fucking slow I'd much rather kill myself than use it.

Hello Alkaizer,

I am using your previous build on HC, I was away for a few months and cba to do Nemesis atm, so continued on my Hc character from lvl 60 to now lvl 73.
Sadly, I never find groups to do Maps with, so im stuck with doing maps solo.

When i see your post a few pages back that you suggest 5k+ hp when you are around lvl 70 I got a bit worried, especially when i see you have 7k hp and so much dmg.

My issues: 4,3k hp/ 4123 armor/ resistance: 77/76/77/-60 (HS: 13k), (GS: 8k) this is WITH hatred up. I run 2 Auras: Determination and Hatred. And only have 76 mana left just to spend on Warlords mark or Enfeeble.

My gear setup:

Talent Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wUtCZYLYQ_MEtkUIBiRGS4aOBo-G_ohAiFVJd8nICftKvYxnjH7Mgk1kjkOOuFAoEE_R35KyE3jUEdQUFHmVElVtVhjWfNfP2BLYSFlTWxGbmluqnJscql07XgNeWh673uMfNmE2YTvjM-QVZ65ns2fy6QZplemZKcwp4SpbqvFrKq0L7Xyud2-ir6nwBrBBMbYyZjUj9w93sHi6uSt51LrCe8O8i_yRfPd9kj3vvyJ_o8=

If you would have time, I would really really appreciate any input. I have around 20 exalted left on currency to work on my gear setup so I am more then willing to spend it all to get better.

Also, when im doing maps solo, they have around 30% extra quantity, but blue maps and no extra quality. I know its better to go with groups, but I cant find any.
This means, doing lvl 66 maps - once i have done 1 whole map i maybe have 3-4 yellow drops and if I am lucky 1 map drop. This makes it impossible for me to get any items to sell, since every drop i get is just crap.

Please help

Sincerly,
Your friendly next-door Marauder
Last edited by bioxx on Nov 27, 2013, 7:52:38 AM
I think that going in the duelist nodes area is not an good decision.
This is what i think your build should look like at lvl 81:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxth7jFhjIQI9_FBQKvZ8uIzPIVUpLvZIOQ7cPTH7Xz_BBFRJVbUS2edSns0aPu8OpzC53QHn974UINSP8i826PyJUEcZLliv6wkYkSfteA0JlsmY892sqqluJyCmZHKpUeZZ82xGtfIPzHzZtC_AGnJsbqo1kkE_Zp6QVTIJSsj-j6xZ-tKnhD8nTeOI8TbpGjgqTaZX52MkquNq7DgVIDrhMZ7-ChmFV-KD2_JFMon8SwSzznEUTfAfAnFsFqlogziiAO98

If you're suffering with psysiscal damage you can always change one damage gem on your marohi erqi for one endurance charge on melee stun an use an lvl 1 CODT with ENDURANCE CHARGE + IMMORTAL CALL (WITH QUALITY) + INCREASED DURATION; this way you can have immunity to psysical damage up to 80% of time, and you will only die to it if you play recklessly.
Other thing that you can do is use blood rage with quality and change one of your auras to vitality one, this way you can mitigate the chaos damage that you suffer from it and get the amazing leech that blood rage offers.
Last edited by snifz0r on Nov 27, 2013, 10:47:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info