Open Beta Date Announced

Wow, can't wait for that 23 january !! Maybe it will help me to convince some friends to come in and give it a try
Beta member since 0.9.8
The right decision in my opinion. Holiday's are a time that needs to be spent with friends and family, while the PoE community has really shaped up to be such a good family it's just not the same. We will wait for you GGG with inpatient loving fingers that want to click death everything that gets near (some from far away) our Exiled champion.

While Act 3 is going to be the best thing since sliced bread, I want to see whats going to be in the microtransaction shop. While GGG has stated a broad description of what will be in there, I want specifics dammit, lol.

Merry Christmas and a Happy GGG to everyone!
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

I saw this post on Engadget today!
It has Path of Exile in the app!
http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/05/microsoft-launches-socl-into-beta/
Great news! I think it's great, and you don't need to pander or explain yourself but I do understand. You guys have been doing amazing work and creating an amazing game that is going to bring many people many hours of joy. I hope everyone has great holidays and I hope all the staff at GGG give themselves a pat on the back for all the hard work they have been doing this year!

You guys are an amazing development team given your size and budget compared to other game developing companies. I can't wait for open beta and now that there is a set date we can wait patiently for it ;p.

Good to know, thanks for all you do, and have a great holiday season! I hope santa leaves you guys some nice thing under your tree's because you have been doing great things this year.
Great News, Good Decision !
Yeah overall its the better decision to postpone the release date (say what you want but a Open Beta with no further character wipes pretty much means release date). Planetside 2 for instance suffers greatly because of its early release.
Last edited by dualestl on Dec 5, 2012, 9:21:18 AM
"
Grinding Gear Games is not going to ask them to cancel their holidays. Instead, they’ll come back well-rested and just as eager as you to launch Open Beta.

thats a smart decision, lookin forward to OB
OMG... I gave all my stuff away to other players because i thought it would come out soon.

Fail..... But there is nothing to do about it..... I was actually considering to delete my characters because i assumed i would not play this game before OB....

Gonna try the hardcore league for real this time then.....
I was wondering whether a release in december would be a clever thing to do with christmas holidays and new years eve.
Glad you considered this in your decision, take all the time you need!
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
*Sees date is in January instead of December* T_T
*Sees the logic behind it* Take all the time off you need! <3

Congrats GGG! I hope the rest of the world is as excited as I am for this! Enjoy your much deserved time off and holiday!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info