Open Beta Date Announced

Great news!
Really looking forward to it :)
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
BobRt wrote:
Awesome news...Finally a OB date!

Couple questions.....I've scanned the forums off and on over the last few months, and haven't found an 'exact' answer...
- The character wipe that will happen when OB goes live; will we be losing our character names and friend lists? I know (and am fine with) losing all my gear and XP... just wanna know if I am going to have to log on ASAP when OB starts to ensure I get the names I have now, or if I'll be able to log on a see my characters there...all at lvl 1 :)
- Also, I want to know if we keep our characters names, will our friend lists stay intact? I've played/traded w/some quality people, and I'd like to keep them on my list for future playtime and trading opportunities...

Your characters won't be deleted, just reset to level 1 and gear/stashes wiped so you will keep all your names. I'm guessing that friends list will remain intact.

Thanks Randall...That is what I had thought from what I found...Is there any Dev post about this anywhere? Just thought it would be a good link to post..just in case anyone else had the same question...and needed 'proof'...
I just wanted to say that ever since I learned about Path of Exile waaaaay back in early 2010, I've been watching how you folks work and run things and frankly, you've done an amazing job. While there are a few things about the game i'm not fond of, the overwhelming impression I get is one of quality. This game is badass. It's one of the best arpg's ever.

You folks (and Runic Games) are two of the best developers out there. More importantly, you people have a crapload of integrity. You guys and gals really do give a shit about your community.

I can't wait to share this game with more of my friends. I can't wait to see where you and Runic go from here. Have a happy and safe holidays, Grinding Gear.

And everyone else in the community, too!
*Applause* Anything else than a release before your baby is absolutely ready for OB wouldn't make sense and all of you definately deserve to relax and enjoy Christmas and the holiday season. :)
Good news. I guess no one expected for you to announce that OB will start week or two from now, so january release date wasnt such a surprise.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
„Never underestimate one's greediness.”
Keep up the good work!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
For you and your friends pursuing your dream together and making it come true. Congrats.
"
Neylani wrote:
Askael, you can speak english instead of something nobody can understand !

seems he can, but this must not be the same for many of his compatriots...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
It´s the right decision i would say

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info