Open Beta Date Announced

This community. GGG delays the game even further and everyone is happy because it's the right move etc. No whining at all. I will really miss this because after OB hits, the community will never be the same again :(
Last edited by drenmar88 on Dec 5, 2012, 7:53:27 AM
Great news!
  however'm anxious to play, I am Brazilian and I did not get any key :(... just tested the games in those few days which was open to all ... like to test more.

I do not have international card, otherwise I had already bought a key ... remains for me to cross my fingers and have a little luck to get to play a little before launch open beta
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Neylani wrote:
Askael, you can speak english instead of something nobody can understand !

seems he can, but this must not be the same for many of his compatriots...

Exactly! Some of our players cant normally communicate with each other in the game.
Last edited by askael on Dec 5, 2012, 8:04:10 AM
"
drenmar88 wrote:
I will really miss this because after OB hits, the community will never be the same again :(

share this with you.. i hope with a good moderator work, the forum not fill with trolls writing things about the game , "d3 it´s better" and things like this... now I fill like we are living in a small community.. and we are gone to enter to the big city..

Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
Khastro wrote:
what will be the difference between soft release(OB) and the "real release"?

We (most of the aprg 'veterans') dont expect a kind of 'real release' after the OB. There will be content additions, like new acts or new sidequests, (and other, minor updates too) on a floating base.

Maybe, they could use the addition of another act to promote this as 'release version', but a final release IMHO only makes sense with the last implemented act ('final' as synonym for the complete story)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Very nice !
Well, even if free play is just 2 months away, I still think this game deserves all the support it can get! So, I finally decided to get my supporter pack hehe ;)

Keep up the good work GGG! Best game of 2013, definitely !
Never give up, never surrender !
I can wait for anything to do with GGG and know its worth it! ^^ You enjoy your hols too peeps! If anyone in the gaming industry deserves holiday time its you peeps and to anyone who thinks otherwise.......ill groundslam crit you into a puddle that kiwi will joyfully jump up and down on. All that being said............

I CANT WAIT TILLL 23rd Jan 2013!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
I've been away from PoE for the last two months, work got the best of me, but I popped in just to say I welcome this. Yet another evidence that GGG wants to deliver quality no matter what. Also them supporter titles being no longer available for future player makes me want to upgrade to silver lol.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Wow i love it.
Better to wait a bit longer and have an ass kicking game for everybody to play ^_^
Playing since 0.9.2g
Was looking forward to a December launch, and I'm looking forward to this Jan launch just as much! Gives me time to finish off some other games and get ready to really start playing :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info