pabrt's Critical Mass Discharger 1.2 (molten strike coc)

Last edited by pabrt on Nov 22, 2013, 12:38:06 PM
I got around 4% , but I had a new character so I have no acc on any items and very few acc nodes. Meaning when you stack it all up and X36% .. you should gain a very fair amount. PLus moving at 9% extra MS is great with +20 agi
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Thanks for the build currently on 60 and leveling is a lot of fun. I experimented a lot and think that cyclone is the better way to go imao. (But it desyncs 90% of times which will be dangerous in end game I think)

Currently running cyclone+coc+discharge+increased crit strike+life leech.

I have a suggestion for all who are missing mana:"Bereks Grip" Unique Ring... the 5% mana and life leech is extremely strong (from all damage)

Currently I am going for Master of the Arena for bigger AoE, will tell you how that works out.

Also, I tested "Terminus Est" while it has SUCKY base crit, it is HUGE once the crit machine turns on. I ran it with cyclone+coc+discharge+elemental prof.+life leech. Lots of freezes. it was very strong until I switched back to dagger to enjoy the additional sustain from the shield and the huge crit boost.
Any Suggestions on how to make Terminus Est work? (it has huge iAS and nice Physical DPS+nicer range)

Gl fellow exiles.
Last edited by Divus666 on Nov 22, 2013, 6:32:32 PM
Hi just respeced from the ST/Discharge build and yours is working much better especially in term of physical resistances.A bit annoying to spam Granit and Jade flask but with that insane clearing speed its not a big deal.
Having a little lack of dps on bosses(no volls devotion in Domination) but well i guess i let that to my teamates :)
Thank you !

My gear :
Spoiler

My resists are fully capped and currently my chances to hit are 86percent at level 71
hey guys, next dump question..... xD

i have some issuses to stay alive at the start of merc act 1.
i saw that you guys said it will be more a end-game build, but did any1 else had some problems ??
at the moment im lvl 53 and tis is my build now.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBX0OSBGWHNwelCQ8J6ktRy2oMZ41kjrhPydGcUlRSshN41BCVupabWNDbRluqnBScFZw1X5Zf8aCHoLkgwmIQojxiq-MNpARkBuTJ5oTnaOmV6c0p1ysP6xZsZC0DLXyt9a-vMBRwcXB89sL21nb1NxX44TnY_Id8kX8q_4K_o8=

i try to go IR and Twin now, the +30 DEX is a must have for me, need it for my gear but will respec it later.
Res : fire 45% cold 56% lighting 37% - half lvl more and i get more lighting.

my current gear is.
Spoiler

i currently thinking of switching the offhand for my shield what did you guys think ??

Spoiler

i know i will lose some crit but maybe i stay alive.....
i started as ST too and switched over, ty for the build btw its real fun.
i dont have that much currency to buy or link all items correct, but i try my best. maybe you guys have a few surrvival tips for me.

my english sux, sry :D

Hey, like your guide. I'm getting gear together to start one of these. Will the following wand be sufficient?
"
ExiledEUW wrote:
hey guys, next dump question..... xD

i have some issuses to stay alive at the start of merc act 1.
i saw that you guys said it will be more a end-game build, but did any1 else had some problems ??
at the moment im lvl 53 and tis is my build now.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBX0OSBGWHNwelCQ8J6ktRy2oMZ41kjrhPydGcUlRSshN41BCVupabWNDbRluqnBScFZw1X5Zf8aCHoLkgwmIQojxiq-MNpARkBuTJ5oTnaOmV6c0p1ysP6xZsZC0DLXyt9a-vMBRwcXB89sL21nb1NxX44TnY_Id8kX8q_4K_o8=

i try to go IR and Twin now, the +30 DEX is a must have for me, need it for my gear but will respec it later.
Res : fire 45% cold 56% lighting 37% - half lvl more and i get more lighting.

my current gear is.
Spoiler

i currently thinking of switching the offhand for my shield what did you guys think ??

Spoiler

i know i will lose some crit but maybe i stay alive.....
i started as ST too and switched over, ty for the build btw its real fun.
i dont have that much currency to buy or link all items correct, but i try my best. maybe you guys have a few surrvival tips for me.

my english sux, sry :D

Use resist flasks and see how your survivability is.

"
Hey, like your guide. I'm getting gear together to start one of these. Will the following wand be sufficient?

Wands don't work with double strike. You can use power siphon but the build won't work nearly the same.
Last edited by pabrt on Nov 23, 2013, 5:53:40 PM
Ahh, bugger. Thanks, I'll keep farming :)
pabrt quick question.
I have tried the other discharge build and its good but its just too unpredictable to me.
can I use this build with that link set. 6 link GGGBBR ?
The other gear I can get but can it work?

I just got my 6link and colors and tried the other one. 57 to 60 and sure its great on groups but I just can't deal with the bosses. I know its just me but I can't do it.

any tips on what i can change.. i can go for 35k armor with flasks on but my life is around 1.4k lol
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
Last edited by Shaenando on Nov 23, 2013, 10:01:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info