pabrt's Critical Mass Discharger 1.2 (molten strike coc)

Roll a golden kris with transmutes/augments/alterations for a high crit roll, your daggers have way too low crit.
"
pabrt wrote:
Roll a golden kris with transmutes/augments/alterations for a high crit roll, your daggers have way too low crit.

im try that cause my cri rate like 42.2 and hp of 1935 .in crul act 3 its ok till those Ele reflect come
Well, you are running almost no resistances on your gear... I'd say buy some gear off trade and replace the boots.

What are your flasks?
Last edited by pabrt on Nov 21, 2013, 5:13:53 PM
"
pabrt wrote:
Well, you are running almost no resistances on your gear... I'd say buy some gear off trade and replace the boots.

What are your flasks?
well no 5 link for life steal on my voll is hard,and mana hurt too
Ah yeah that's rough, no 5l volls makes you vulnerable to reflect, plus no resist flasks...
short question. why did you run discharge - power charge on crit - area on your weapon ??
did you gain charges from that combo and if yes, why do we use the Vool´s ?

ty for the build :D
I am leveling those gems in my weapon slots lol, not using them at all
I am currently playing my own take on this build. I went for CI, which turns out to be a real late bloomer. Mainly because the really important nodes are far inbetween.

Right now I have abit over 7.4 atk / second and just about 65% base crit.
3.3k Energy Shield, running Grace & Discipline. This is possible due to using Alpha Howl's.

I know the crit is on the low side, but I will get more eventually.

My problems with this build is that I cannot drain enough mana to sustain using the attack all the time. Too low physical damage roll on the dagger and too low mana leech is the culprit, identified and dealing with it shortly. Accuracy also ties in with my mana problem.

Accuracy is also an issue, there is no real reason to have 95% crit with 2-3 Power Charges when you only have 80% accuracy. A critical hit which is not "confirmed" by accuracy is only a hit.
Accuracy on atleast three items is recommended.

I must say I love leveling this character, I am having so much fun. Thank you for creating this build.
Last edited by Ravengaard on Nov 22, 2013, 4:31:29 AM
Glad to hear you're enjoying it :)

I want more accuracy as well, but it's hard to find more. I have some on my helmet and gloves, and I have room for accuracy on each of my rings, but it's hard to find a ring with that specific combination of stats.
Weathered hunter, I got for this build and the two points leading to it. Removed from disembowl and got 9% move speed, 36% increase accuracy and 20 dex... big help. Then the life nodes next to it to min max. I can pickup 15X4 crit from nodes above thus only loosing 80 crit and some str nodes from disembowl. What do you think?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Ziiyo on Nov 22, 2013, 6:06:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info