pabrt's Critical Mass Discharger 1.2 (molten strike coc)

Oh a mana flask :o

Also i'm looking to buy a 6l voll's so if anyone finds one for sale <3
Last edited by pabrt on Nov 20, 2013, 6:23:50 AM
"
pabrt wrote:
Yes, I use a steelseries mouse with a 1+2+3+4+5 macro set to a side button.

I would advise switching to my build, though of course that's your choice :P

hmm yeah perhaps i will try it, but atm i dont want change the color of my chest. Anyway i dont have your n1 offhand sword.

//edit: i've got an other 5L Volls and tested with double strike. for single mobs it's better than spectral throw, for groups it's equal.
the only disadvantage is, that you need high attack speed and it's a little bit more dangerous, because you have to go in melee range.
Last edited by seradine on Nov 20, 2013, 1:43:37 PM
It's also more consistent with regards to flask recharges. Spectral throw is "all or nothing" with regards to crit and you just have to hope, whereas double strike can use multistrike to smooth out the charge gain for consistent recharge.

I would say that given you can use the flasks, it ends up being less dangerous than ST. Although leveling might be harder :)
yeah if you have have a mouse with macro function then you can use the flask trick :)
btw i found the sword at a piety run ^^ ... but only have 5.08 aps :/ from what you get so much?

and i changed 5L to a 6L :D ... linked with crit, so i have now 74% crit, its very funny.
Last edited by seradine on Nov 20, 2013, 3:36:45 PM
Yeah im trying to get a 6l, it's very expensive!

Link your sword? You need all 3 green sockets to get the attack speed. You also need multistrike and quality double strike. I'll actually link my updated build that I respected into last night, I took berserking for even more IAS (almost 7 aps).

Edit: or not the skill tree keeps crashing. basically I respecced the disembowling part and took berserking cluster, the big life cluster by twin terrors, and immediate crit in shadow/scion
Last edited by pabrt on Nov 20, 2013, 3:44:00 PM
hmm yeah i see you have more ias nodes. i have still the ST tree, more spell dmg, less ias. i can post tomorrow, i am to tired now ...
the build is solid, and i know attack speed and crit is a must, but im pretty sure we can get more dmg if we drop a couple of crit nodes (maybe most of the nodes leading to disemboweling) to get some spell power
I already dropped disembowling.

What is the reason you think the build needs more damage?
the dmg is amazing, just trying to squeez some more juice out of it.
care to link your current build?

Whats up with eldrith battery?
Last edited by EqualsAwesome on Nov 20, 2013, 6:13:50 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYDlgV9CPQOSA5cEHQRlhUgFfYc3CQ8JpUnqSmlKgsqTSzpLUcxiDGeMgk1kjrhOyg_J0V-RnFJUUp9SshN404qUEJTuFVLVupabVuvYENieWKsY0NnoGo_bEZtGW17bj1uqnBScFZw1XJseQN_xoIeguSDCYPbhVWHdohCiPGJ04qvjDaQEZAbkyeaE52jnaqmV6c0p1ypbqxZtAy1SLXyvrzAUcHFwfPQ7tad2wvb1N0N44TnY_Id8kXz6vej_Kv8xf4K_o8=

Eldritch battery gives extra mana (it's necessary unless your gear had enough mana without it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info