[S]Explosive Arrow Marauder by Slaydemkidz (lvl 96 HC) - For EXPERIENCED Players! (1.2.0)!

"
nuk3das wrote:
"
ImJacobXD wrote:
What's about % Increased Fire Damage from tree near Blood Magic ? :) There is 42% + 30% longer Ignite. And what with % Increased Elemental Damage near Amplify ... There is 31% :)

Maybe 73% Increased Our Fire Damage would be nice for explosion or burning damage ;) I don't know which one get buff from these passives.

To risky to increase your explosion damage by that much versus reflect.

EXACTLY!!!
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
"
Stoere_Boy wrote:
if I understand correctly,the 1.02 patch means that increased fire dmg and increased ele dmg now boost ignite dmg. But what about projectile dmg? If so, maybe point blank would be nice on a non-hardcore build?

It all boost the ignite and initial explosion damage which will make you that much more vulnerable to reflect. increased burning damage does not get reflected so its the ideal way of scaling explosive arrow safely.
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
Guys, heres one RLY stupid problem of this build i was having, i was using lvl 1 CwDT linked with enduring cry and MOLTEN SHELL, yes, molten shell, with lvl 1 cwdt in merc activates every sec, so it makes all mobs resistant to fire damage with EE, it overwrites splitt arrow pretty fast, maybe this will help someone.
"
Passionlz wrote:
"
"
Passionlz wrote:
GGG needs to buff the base damage of explosive arrow, they changed the mechanics across all of the DoT skills and nerfed the mechanics so other skills wont be OP. Now they need to look at every individual DoT skill and nerf/buff appropriately. Otherwise RIP EA!

Unless Conc effect applies to Burn damage...? Which a lot of people seem to say it does......

I've been playing with conc effect and its still a PoS compared to what it was on 1.0.1

i just found

i think GGG is saying: quit your bitching and use this! lol
Soo I've been hearing there's going to be another DoT patch that will make EA better... Does anyone have some details? :)
Really? I did not yet hear those news. Well, anyway I have been mapping the whole day and didn't do more experiments. I will measure the time I need to kills someone in pvp multiple times with and without conc effect and then I'm going to do the math about how much faster it should kill him with conc effect IF it applies and how much faster it kill him if it does NOT apply. Then I'm going to test it and see which time I hit. OFC the person I will test that on should have no life regen, because calculating that in makes this math shit even worse :O
Last edited by Xantaria on Nov 29, 2013, 8:30:29 PM
"
Xantaria wrote:
Really? I did not yet hear those news. Well, anyway I have been mapping the whole day and didn't do more experiments. I will measure the time I need to kills someone in pvp multiple times with and without conc effect and then I'm going to do the math about how much faster it should kill him with conc effect IF it applies and how much faster it kill him if it does NOT apply. Then I'm going to test it and see which time I hit. OFC the person I will test that on should have no life regen, because calculating that in makes this math shit even worse :O

Yeah i heard loosely something about that so take it with a grain of salt! (fingers crossed!) I've been mapping the whole day and i think conc effect does work as intended, but the ignite is not consistent and I'm not sure why. Hopefully your pvp tests will clear some of this BS up!
just a sidenote: I'm at 75% EXP and will soon hit (in like 1 week) lvl 96
dang, I just started gathering gear for a EA build in nemesis. Marauder is level 28 at the moment, do you guys think the build is still viable as of now ? Or should I wait to see how things turn out?
"
theAei wrote:
dang, I just started gathering gear for a EA build in nemesis. Marauder is level 28 at the moment, do you guys think the build is still viable as of now ? Or should I wait to see how things turn out?

Its OK as of now... but the future is unclear for EA at the moment.

BTW, i just allocated the duelist 8% projectile node(just one 8%) above acceleration and my ignite damage went up exponentially it's really insane but also scary because reflect is also exponentially more noticeable. I'll mess around with it a bit more and report back.

EDIT: i believe what's happening is the projectile damage is increasing both the initial explosion and the ignite damage, which is taken from the explosion so it double dips. If this is true then i wonder if the burning damage from the templar passive area is still worth it. Since you're more vulnerable to reflect, i think there's a happy medium of both projectile damage and burning damage.
Last edited by Passionlz on Nov 30, 2013, 12:08:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info