[S]Explosive Arrow Marauder by Slaydemkidz (lvl 96 HC) - For EXPERIENCED Players! (1.2.0)!

can anyone tell me why this is happening? i mean was this build so much op that they had to destroy it? and for what? posion arrow?
i think GGG needs to buff the base damage of explosive arrow, they changed the mechanics across all of the DoT skills and nerfed the mechanics so other skills wont be OP. Now they need to look at every individual DoT skill and nerf/buff appropriately. Otherwise RIP EA!
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
Last edited by Passionlz on Nov 29, 2013, 2:39:42 PM
"
Passionlz wrote:
GGG needs to buff the base damage of explosive arrow, they changed the mechanics across all of the DoT skills and nerfed the mechanics so other skills wont be OP. Now they need to look at every individual DoT skill and nerf/buff appropriately. Otherwise RIP EA!

Unless Conc effect applies to Burn damage...? Which a lot of people seem to say it does......
"
"
Passionlz wrote:
GGG needs to buff the base damage of explosive arrow, they changed the mechanics across all of the DoT skills and nerfed the mechanics so other skills wont be OP. Now they need to look at every individual DoT skill and nerf/buff appropriately. Otherwise RIP EA!

Unless Conc effect applies to Burn damage...? Which a lot of people seem to say it does......

I've been playing with conc effect and its still a PoS compared to what it was on 1.0.1
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
I have to say, Idk what they changed but conc effect does NOT seem to be a noticeable difference whether in or out. I'm going to put this build on the sidelines while GGG figures out how to balance game changes rather than destroying shit left and right.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
"
Avicularia wrote:
I have to say, Idk what they changed but conc effect does NOT seem to be a noticeable difference whether in or out. I'm going to put this build on the sidelines while GGG figures out how to balance game changes rather than destroying shit left and right.

Well that doesn't seem right... Conc effect increases the initial explosion, so it automatically increases your burn damage through that...

You SHOULD feel a difference with or without conc....
"
"
Avicularia wrote:

Well that doesn't seem right... Conc effect increases the initial explosion, so it automatically increases your burn damage through that...

You SHOULD feel a difference with or without conc....

after playing around with it in a couple of maps it seems very hit or miss. Sometimes i get a huge ignite, sometimes barely anything at all, as if without conc effect...
What's about % Increased Fire Damage from tree near Blood Magic ? :) There is 42% + 30% longer Ignite. And what with % Increased Elemental Damage near Amplify ... There is 31% :)

Maybe 73% Increased Our Fire Damage would be nice for explosion or burning damage ;) I don't know which one get buff from these passives.
"
ImJacobXD wrote:
What's about % Increased Fire Damage from tree near Blood Magic ? :) There is 42% + 30% longer Ignite. And what with % Increased Elemental Damage near Amplify ... There is 31% :)

Maybe 73% Increased Our Fire Damage would be nice for explosion or burning damage ;) I don't know which one get buff from these passives.

To risky to increase your explosion damage by that much versus reflect.
if I understand correctly,the 1.02 patch means that increased fire dmg and increased ele dmg now boost ignite dmg. But what about projectile dmg? If so, maybe point blank would be nice on a non-hardcore build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info