[S]Explosive Arrow Marauder by Slaydemkidz (lvl 96 HC) - For EXPERIENCED Players! (1.2.0)!

Good looking guy, SlayDem. I hope we can play again soon.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
I am going to update this build with the new tree soon.
Last edited by Xantaria on Aug 19, 2014, 1:51:42 PM
added new tree. more detail coming soon.
Looking forward to reading new details. thanks for updating this.
Been waiting forever for an update, thanks alot Xantaria!
I'm eager to finally try this out for rampage. You said you have a softcore version of the build. I fail to find it? Also, could we possibly get some sort of rough leveling guide? Cheers for the awesomeness that is BM keystone being used!
The tree posted is actually HC and SC, should work in both!
sooo no iron reflexes anymore???

nice build! :D
also, i thought about using carcass jack, good?

(its beacause it seems impossible to get the right socket colors in the 6L quill rain :(
I love this build, currently sitting at 6,800 hp and overcapped on all resists. I could have more hp if I swapped out Devoto's and Rearguard, but I really like the bonuses they offer. Rumi's makes it possible to have 62% block and 34% spellblock.

My current skill tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgSzCfYMXxJpFCAUTRRxFm8XHBhlGJEaPhpsHKchsCSqJa0nLyftKPopLiqNLpQx-zT3NZI22DbpOlg8BTwtPfxBh0WdRtdJG0z_TeNQR1NSU6VUSVW1VcZYY18_bBZxeXKpfNl_44LHgziD24cZi4yMz49Gl4WYrZrgm6Gdrp7Nn9-iAKSspwinMKyYrKqvbLc-uJO8n8EExPbFisauxtjYvdrd37_hc-Nq45_qGOvu7FXtIO8O73zwH_Fs8i_2SPcy99f46_no_Ev9C_4K_o8=

My gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info