[S]Explosive Arrow Marauder by Slaydemkidz (lvl 96 HC) - For EXPERIENCED Players! (1.2.0)!

RIP bro, I really appreciated your feedback. :/
I've been experimenting with swapping chance to ignite with inc aoe in a 6 link, and my clear speed has gone up by quite a bit! For single target bosses i still swap to chance to ignite but only if theres no nearby mobs. One of my biggest gripes about this build was the -30% aoe from conc effect, where if stack a few arrows and ignite a group of mobs and i'm left with a few stragglers here and there that i have to individualy focus down. With the inc aoe gem i still get a decent ignite chance 20% from quality gem and 14% from flamability, plus the added aoe helps in getting an ignite on the mobs that are in the initial blast, then proiferating the burn further out. The added aoe radius helps a ton in killing off most if not all mobs around you. I think chance to ignite is good for leveling/sngle target boss/pvp, it doesnt really carry it's weight in a 6L for pve. You are a bit more vulnerable to reflect (obviously), so i recommend stacking less arrows in a reflect map.
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
Last edited by Passionlz on Jan 30, 2014, 11:42:32 AM
Because of the last point you mentioned I always prefer Chance to ignite over Increased AOE. And of course: Against a boss, failing to ignite it is annoying. Also EW is much better than Flammability. And you kinda have to use Flammability with your setup.
This is the #1 Explosive Arrow player (pve/pvp)

come back Slaydem we got a long way to 100 still
100 Marauder - Hardcore
28 PvP Duelist (271/69), 100 PvP Marauder (1147/219)- Standard [Retired in 2014]
The most reliable cross league trader HC <----> SC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320004
IGN: BNDTJE
anyone got an idea for the new Skill Tree?

seems like the EA is still strong in Exp
Last edited by Tazul91 on Mar 5, 2014, 8:08:10 PM
112 points

w/ gem combination (EA / Conc.Eff. / El.Prof. / Fire Pen. / IBD )
& even with Infernal Mantle the damage is abysmal. (judging by Ignite damage only)

Last edited by Arqentum on Mar 6, 2014, 4:22:23 AM
Is EA still viable in Invasion? Does anyone have a build that they are using?
I have 2 questions.
¿¿¿the nodes increased damage over time near iron reflexes
augment burnin damage???
If dont use "elemental equilibrium"node... my damage can be good too?
or decent?
ty in advance
Can u update passive tree and gems pls?
Last edited by Keluznak on Apr 27, 2014, 6:41:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info