Kripp's 2H Phys Sword Spectral Thrower

"
"
Aggnog wrote:
There is a 10% 2h physical node that is worth taking next to cruel blade. Legendary swordsman is a waste of points and very inefficient. After getting these 102 points it may be worth getting charisma for another aura.

It is also very useful to get cast on damage taken gem and combine with endurance cry, molten shell and projectile weakness/vulnerability curses. Make sure you don't level it above lvl1.

Why not level it passed lvl 1 just curious?

Because one doesn't care about the damage penalty, you just want to get a good uptime of the armor buff and Endurance charges.

"
That's what I thought. And still Krippers insists on taking Wrecking Ball and even calls it the third best power.
Is Krippers confused, or am I missing something? :)

You are missing something. Wrecking ball says nothing about melee damage (damage dealt with a melee attack). It buffs the damage of melee weapons (which Kripp is wearing and which he uses to execute his skills).
Just read the stuff correctly guys and most of the things are really obvious.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Oct 27, 2013, 9:43:05 AM
"
Krippers wrote:

Help Oak all difficulties.

I just made the mistake killing Oak on normal ... ( it has been some time since i last played the game and i thought i had to kill him to get the +40hp ... idk :D )

Any advice on what i should do now ?
Is it that bad that i'd have to reroll or can i just kill all now ? ( im lvl 23ish )
Last edited by Rhanoss on Oct 27, 2013, 9:41:03 AM
"
"
That's what I thought. And still Krippers insists on taking Wrecking Ball and even calls it the third best power.
Is Krippers confused, or am I missing something? :)

You are missing something. Wrecking ball says nothing about melee damage (damage dealt with a melee attack). It buffs the damage of melee weapons (which Kripp is wearing and which he uses to execute his skills).
Just read the stuff correctly guys and most of the things are really obvious.

Ah. So it is only the weapon type, and not the skill that is important then ...
Last edited by sikker on Oct 27, 2013, 9:47:32 AM
How does this build compare with Nugiyen's dagger + shield spectral throw build? Would the gear be easier since you aren't looking for a dagger with the same stats others want?

What about end game viability/dps/survivability?
"
Rhanoss wrote:
"
Krippers wrote:

Help Oak all difficulties.

I just made the mistake killing Oak on normal ... ( it has been some time since i last played the game and i thought i had to kill him to get the +40hp ... idk :D )

Any advice on what i should do now ?
Is it that bad that i'd have to reroll or can i just kill all now ? ( im lvl 23ish )

It's not a big deal. +40 hp is quite a bit with a life based build, but not the end of the world. You don't have to kill oak everytime since you killed him once. Help him in the other 2 difficulties and you should be fine.
I would reroll. lvl 23 is done in 2 hours ;)
any update on this skills he is using?

i seen last night and he was bascily leap slam, ST, and double strike? and maybe an aura?
im using the same skills as kripp and my tree is a little bit like his so if anybody wants to take a peek
im playing as duelist
lvl 71 (current):

lvl 80 (goal):

reason i don't pick specific nodes (like swords dmg) is because i get to use any 2handed weapon i find
Spoiler
in which case i got this beauty and been using ever since

after lvl 80 i'll prob pick specific nodes and wrecking ball, depending on the weapon i'll have

as kripp, my links are
5l: spectral throw/blood magic/lmp/added fire/faster attacks
4l: double strike/multistrike/faster attacks/blood magic
4l: determination/hatred/grace/reduced mana
4l: leap slam/enduring cry/temporal chain/blood magic

i still wanna get to use molten shell
i helped oak all 3 times
currently farming docks and piety easily, 66 maps also pretty easy
4.5k life with no life on gloves, amulet, little on belt and little on helm
7.2k armour playing solo (grace/hatred on) and 10.6k armour on group (determination/grace on)
capped res
1.3k dps on spectral throw, 5.7k dps on double strke

please feel free to criticize and help if you want :)
Last edited by viniciusxis on Oct 27, 2013, 8:13:53 PM
Seem good any trigger gems?
Anyone knows what he uses with Cast on damage taken gem? if not, some rough idea what i could use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info