Kripp's 2H Phys Sword Spectral Thrower

"
His gems (before he ripped 30 minutes ago):

Spectral Throw + LMP + Added Fire Damage (In the future I think he planned to use Faster Attacks and Weapon Elemental Damage. Not sure about the 6th link)

Double Strike + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Melee Physical Damage + Added Fire Damage (Not sure about the 6th link..)

Hatred for offensiveness, Grace or Purity for not ripping like a noob...

What bullhorn said. And I know he was also talking about using blood magic gem in order to run two auras.
Last edited by ender9 on Oct 26, 2013, 12:00:25 AM
"
ender9 wrote:
"
His gems (before he ripped 30 minutes ago):

Spectral Throw + LMP + Added Fire Damage (In the future I think he planned to use Faster Attacks and Weapon Elemental Damage. Not sure about the 6th link)

Double Strike + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Melee Physical Damage + Added Fire Damage (Not sure about the 6th link..)

Hatred for offensiveness, Grace or Purity for not ripping like a noob...

What bullhorn said. And I know he was also talking about using blood magic gem in order to run two auras.

2 questions; How will he get the life back if he runs Blood Magic like a 6th link?
Also isn't risky fighting with Double Strike as a main 1v1 ability being a Ranger? Or your armour compensates it all? Thanks!
"
2 questions; How will he get the life back if he runs Blood Magic like a 6th link?
Also isn't risky fighting with Double Strike as a main 1v1 ability being a Ranger? Or your armour compensates it all? Thanks!

1. He gets the 2% Life Leech from passives.

2. It is risky...he has died 2 times on lvl 50+ characters...
Whats this build do for mana?
How is he getting his insane mana regen? He never seems to go below even 70% of his already 60% pool.
what type of gear do you get for this type of build for defense? armour, or evasion or?
IGN: Farmerino
Last edited by rinxen on Oct 26, 2013, 1:55:46 AM
KRIPP pls come to this thread and enlighten us T.T
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
"

It's not risky, he's just playing too aggressively. With Iron Reflex and Grace he can easily have over 5k armor at level 70-ish.

He's using gloves with +2% mana leech on physical damage.
"

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slitherpinch

Would this be the gloves you're talking about?
"
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
"

It's not risky, he's just playing too aggressively. With Iron Reflex and Grace he can easily have over 5k armor at level 70-ish.

But don't you think it's risky to have a main 1v1 for bosses like Double Strike for a Ranger?
I'm relatively new, didn't play for soo long, I don't know if Grace can handle this, btw he havn't got much HP nodes on the tree.
For example, wouldn't Frenzy work better? You got the distance to avoid the damage and you keep hitting really fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info