Kripp's 2H Phys Sword Spectral Thrower

Just before he ripped an hour ago, his build looked like this:

"

I'm going to bed now, feel free to fill out the rest of the tree (this is up to level 47 only).

For the badits, he helped Oak on Normal (+40hp) and on Cruel (+18% phys damage).
Last edited by Zoxjib on Oct 24, 2013, 9:17:07 PM
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
Last edited by fLekkZ on Oct 24, 2013, 10:17:16 PM
Last edited by Zoxjib on Oct 25, 2013, 11:20:01 AM
Anyone know what skill gem he is using and linked?
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
Trying to decipher his skillbar but it's kinda blurry, but it seems to me to be

Double Strike w/ Faster Attacks + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Added Fire Damage
Spectral Throw w/ Lesser Multiple Projectiles + Added Fire Damage! (maybe Iron Grip early on)
Leap Slam w/ Melee Physical Damage
Temporal Chains w/ ???
Hatred
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by Nex94 on Oct 25, 2013, 1:53:09 PM
Spectral throw + LMP + fire dmg + faster attacks
hatred (u can use + clarity from lvl ~30)
dual strike + meele phys + faster attacks + multistrike
leap slam
enduring cry
projectile weakness
"

Thanks bull! Been tossing up between ranger leapslam spec throw or scion leapslam spec throw, honestly didn't like the look of how the already thought out build was going (although couldve tweaked for preference but meh) and this looks better :()
I believe he stopped using multistrike with dual strike since it stopped you form moving. The rest looks good though
His gems (before he ripped 30 minutes ago):

Spectral Throw + LMP + Added Fire Damage (In the future I think he planned to use Faster Attacks and Weapon Elemental Damage. Not sure about the 6th link)

Double Strike + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Melee Physical Damage + Added Fire Damage (Not sure about the 6th link..)

Hatred for offensiveness, Grace or Purity for not ripping like a noob...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info