Kripp's 2H Phys Sword Spectral Thrower

Yeah but you could save many points spent in armor nodes and have more armor with Grace.
I didn't take them with my Duelist and just BM'ed my skills but I'm considering taking them
again.One damage support is pretty important since my sword is self-found and only 390ish pdps.

Edit : This the reserve mana calculator http://fogz.mine.nu:8080/poe_reserved_calc/
To crit or not to crit ?
Last edited by Slagmaur on Mar 12, 2014, 10:55:16 AM
vaine did you find that you were running into trouble having enough Int to continue leveling some gems at a certain point? I don't have enough Int to level my WED (stuck at 16 I think).
Last edited by Radagastt on Mar 13, 2014, 10:50:31 PM
I need some advice on my tree:

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

I'm a little squishy with only 2778 health. There's a lot of health left to grab on the tree and obviously a couple pieces I could upgrade to get life on.

Did I take any points on the tree I shouldn't have taken already? (I'm level 71). If so, what should I refund and where should I spend it instead? I'm getting destroyed in the Imperial Gardens/Hedge Maze, and I don't know why. My Duelist has quite a bit less armor and I do Piety runs all day with him no problem.

Here's a screenshot of my defense tab for my Ranger:
Spoiler

Thanks!
Last edited by Radagastt on Mar 14, 2014, 2:59:16 AM
"
Radagastt wrote:

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

I'm a little squishy with only 2778 health. There's a lot of health left to grab on the tree and obviously a couple pieces I could upgrade to get life on.

Did I take any points on the tree I shouldn't have taken already? (I'm level 71). If so, what should I refund and where should I spend it instead? I'm getting destroyed in the Imperial Gardens/Hedge Maze, and I don't know why. My Duelist has quite a bit less armor and I do Piety runs all day with him no problem.

Spoiler

Thanks!

I dont use a single blue gem, so int isnt of any importance to me.

As for you gear; looks decent, but you're overcapped on resists, I would consider getting gear with more life and maybe less resists if cost is an issue. Or a lightning coil, as the 40% physical damage taken as lightning is really good.
IGN: vaiNe_
"
vaiNe_ wrote:
"
Radagastt wrote:

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks!

I dont use a single blue gem, so int isnt of any importance to me.

As for you gear; looks decent, but you're overcapped on resists, I would consider getting gear with more life and maybe less resists if cost is an issue. Or a lightning coil, as the 40% physical damage taken as lightning is really good.

With capped lightning resist, do you even notice the lightning damage? I would have to change some gear around to adjust for the -60 to lightning res the lightning coil causes.
Last edited by Radagastt on Mar 14, 2014, 3:52:18 PM
Well, you notice about 25% of it atleast. :P But if you're talking about getting shocked more often; not really, no.
IGN: vaiNe_
Still not doing well on Piety runs. I die too frequently for it to be worth it. I'm guessing the lack of life leech is the major issue right now. Maybe I'll get a Wurm's Molt until I can find something better. I'd get a Carnage Heart, but I don't like the life reduction and I think they're overpriced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info